Below is a “sanitized” version of the DAZ Studio change log leading to the General Release of version 126.96.36.199. This log is posted as part of a conscious effort to be more transparent in the development process. That being said, not all information relating to a particular build is present on this page - some information is still considered private and is therefore not included.
- Added a [preliminary] separate progress bar for [long] Content installer.
- Implemented fixes for issues in the saving of auto-fitted legacy content.
- Removed the DSON prefix from asset save filter action labels.
- Changes asset save filter action labels to clarify what type of file is to be saved; Asset vs Preset.
- Made various consistency tweaks to the asset save dialog/message text.
- Changed the default menu path for script based save filters.
- Moved pre DSON save filter items in the Content Library save menu to a Pre DSON submenu.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Standardized the Shader Mixer scene companion scripts.
- Added brief descriptions to several missing interactive help items.
- Performed work to fix inconsistencies in various interactive help items.
- Added icons to the Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles for the asset io save actions that correspond with deprecated script based save filter action.
- Replaced deprecated script based save filter actions with their asset io save action equivalents, in the tool bars of default layouts, and re-assigned default shortcuts accordingly.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Re-wrote the dynamic building of the File > Save As menu, as well as the Content Library > Add Asset menu, to clarify that the actions that generate presets in the new DUF format are the official preset producing actions going forward. These same actions have had their labels modified to remove the file extension prefix and to clarify purpose; producing presets.
- Script based save actions that do not have a DUF equivalent have been moved to a “Script Based” submenu until a DUF equivalent is provided.
- Deprecated script based save actions have been moved to a “Deprecated” submenu and their respective labels have been updated to reveal their file extensions in order to help clarify why they are now deprecated; the move away from a serialized binary scene file and script based presets. These same actions have been moved into a “Save Filters (Deprecated)” action group.
- The Content Library > Add Asset menu actions now bear the icons of their File > Save As menu counterparts.
- The File > Save As menu actions that produce DSF assets have been moved to a “Support Asset” submenu to help clarify that the files they produce serve a deeper purpose; support vs. user facing.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Exposed functions to script for documentation efforts. Changed default menus. Changed action group names for internal actions.
- Fixed writing of auto loaded properties to scenes.
- Added “Control Freak” functionality for Light and Camera presets saved in the DUF format.
- Fixed reading of DForm from Poser files to get rid of DFormer modifiers without DForms.
- Fixed an issue with fitting of legacy figures in scene files.
- Implemented conversion of DSI files into the new Layered Textures API, and implemented support for old layered image presets.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where creating a child bone with Joint Editor did not properly set the label and name.
- Fixed issues with reading and writing asset section of .daz scene files.
- Added dialog that lists missing files when loaded from DUF.
- Added support for writing multiple uv sets into a DUF scene file.
- Restored ability to load uvsets on to legacy figures.
- Fixed an issue that caused .daz files to improperly store/read the color and opacity values for bone drawing.
- Added aniblock .ds files to footprint.
- Implemented writing of Render Options to DUF scenes.
- Made tweaks to logic for whether or not preview boxes are written to DSF.
- Made tweaks for writing and reading of additional modifier properties in DSF.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Made SDK changes to how access and calculation of the local bounding box is done for DzNode. The getLocalboundingbox and getLocalOrientedBox functions are no longer virtual. Instead calcLocalBoundingBox and calcLocalOrientedBoundingBox are virtual methods which subclasses should implement if it is needed to change how the bounding box will be calculated. This was done in order to support caching the bounding boxes.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added custom shape DSF example to SDK.
- Added a Switch Active Camera option to the “Control Freak” for DUF Camera Presets.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Changed the CR2 exporter to use DzFileIOSettings so that it can be run via script.
- Consolidated duplicated read/write functions throughout the file I/O API.
- Fixed an issue with preset save dialogs which was causing custom property lists to show up incorrectly in some cases (for instance, Material Presets for the UberSurface shader).
- Fixed #44599 : Fixed an issue with UberAreaLight which was causing incorrect lighting in some cases.
- Added absolute file path suport to DSON.
- Fixed an issue in older presets asking to locate file due to DzNumericProperty::setMap
- Fixed a bug in DzBone::calcLocalOrientedBoundingBox().
- Added prototype of Offset/Push Modifier.
- Fixed a CR2 Exporter issue with the exporting of Gen 5 figures with non-default UVs.
- Added prototype for Geometry Shell.
- Fixes to read of IK Nodes in DSON.
- Re-enabled the DAZ Studio Online Help, Frequent Questions, DAZ Tutorials and New User Help Forum actions in the default menus for all default layouts.
- Fixed a minor inconsistency in the render settings preset script.
- Improved the way the Camera Cube draws to the screen, dramatically reducing the number of operations to the video card.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Improved the efficiency of Region Navigator tool drawing.
- Fix an issue with legacy joint reading that points to a figure.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Removed the ability to save encrypted DSON files; plain text or compressed only.
- Improved the way the Pose viewport tool draws to the screen, dramatically reducing the number of operations to the video card.
- Added masking functionality to new Layered Textures API.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where the pick image was showing up in the viewport during scene saving and other operations.
- DzSaveAction now calls a method on DzAssetIOMgr to save a DUF scene file rather than a DAZ scene file.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Missing legacy geometry assets now report their relative “Poser path” not the auto-adapted asset path.
- Modifier instances that cannot be created will display the path to their source asset rather than their auto-adapted path in the missing file dialog.
- Fixed a Camera Cube drawing error.
- Fixes for alternate geometries in DSF.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a crash bug in the Polygon Group Editor tool when removing a surface.
- Added a manipulation binding for TriAx figures. This binding is an optimized binding which calculates faster but with less accurate results. The ability to turn on/off this binding is found in the Tool Settings pane when one of the transform tools is selected (Universal, Rotate, Translate, and Scale).
- Added Clone Asset template saving.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Add use of Clone Asset template to Auto-Fit.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Exposed user color controls in the Main Street and Highway styles to be consistent with the Darkside style.
- Updated Layered Image Editor to work with new Layered Textures.
- Added a Batch Convert pane to batch convert DSON and scripts.
- Added Fiery Genesis and Dragon Slayer “Ready to Render” files to footprint.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed the sorting of brick items in the context menu for the Shader Workspace of Shader Mixer, to be consistent with the sorting in the Brickyard.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Consistency/Clarity tweaks to Shader Mixer.
- Consistency tweaks to Weight Map Brush menus.
- Fixed “Ready to Render” Render Settings; gain is now set to 1 to address error.
- Fixed placement/duplication of “Ready to Render” background image.
- Basic Geometry Shell implementation.
- Added Fiery Genesis and Dragon Slayer “Ready to Render” asset metadata.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Installer tweaks; update Bitrock tools to 8.0.1
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added a Help menu to the Shader Mixer Menu Bar.
- Added an action to Shader Mixer that will open the online documentation.
- Added context sensitive options to the menu for each category and brick in the Shader Mixer Brickyard, to open online documentation.
- Moved arrange actions in Shader Mixer to an Arrange sub-menu.
- Did some preliminary work on being able to arrange only selected bricks in Shader Mixer; arrange functions are incomplete.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a crash on load issue.
- Modified the way in which the TriAx figure binds. It now applies using a list of sorted bindings rather than through the hierarchy. This change makes the weighting of the same vertex by 2 cousin bones correct.
- Added a mechanism to cache the binding accumulation as well as the list of affected vertices on each binding; greatly improves performance.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where painting weights was not invalidating the accumulation correctly.
- Fixed an issued where normalizing the skin was not invalidating the weights correctly.
- Added option in the Parameter Settings to turn on/off Auto Follow on numeric properties.
- Added option in the Parameter Settings to show the sub components of a property.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Made some mostly cosmetic consistency tweaks to a few Shader Mixer bricks.
- Added the ability to see (not edit) the internal name of a property to the Parameter Settings dialog.
- Adjusted the layout of the Parameter Settings dialog to account for the recent addition of the Sub-Components list.
- Fixed an ordering issue for layered images.
- Added an action to the Timeline Pane Options Menu to toggle whether the animation will play all frames or play real time.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Added the new DUF Layered Image preset.
- Image prep is now paused while loading a scene; improves loading speed.
- Added the ability to scale and translate color layers in the new Layered Textures.
- Improved UI of Layered Image Editor.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Rewrote the UI of the Batch Convert pane (to clarify existing options, and added several new options).
- Fixed a bug in the Batch Convert Pane with converting dsb to dse.
- Added drag and drop reordering of layers to Layered Image Editor.
- Fixed the display of Layered Texture names in the image menus.
- Added the Puppeteer preset in DUF format.
- Added the ability to change the name of the image in the Layered Image Editor. New layered images are given unique names.
- Fixed an issue with converting figures to account for figure ERC.
- Updated DAZCollada binaries.
- Added DSON scene saving and loading for Dynamic Clothing items.
- Moved several script based presets to deprecated submenu.
- Fixed scene data item SDK sample; signature for createDataItem() was incorrect.
- Preserve adjustment morphs in Auto-Fit.
- Added the ability to save a DForm preset into the DUF format.
- Fixed some issues with DUF Puppeteer Presets so they can be applied more generically.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Removed the Standard and Advanced edition documentation stubs from the footprint.
- Added links to the Online Documentation Center, to the help index.
- Made a minor update to the Express edition welcome page, informing higher edition users of how to explore the Express edition.
- Consistency tweak to the label of the DFormer asset filter.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Added ability to Joint Editor to create a selection map if one does not exist when attempting to assign selection mapping.
- Fixed a crash when deleting Puppeteer layers through the context menu.
- Zero node will now set mesh resolution/subdlevel/edge interpolation to default rather than 0.
- Fixed an issue with legacy joint creating aliases on load.
- Implemented cached geometry recycling and improvements to SubDivision performance.
- Added ability to save an asset as “smart parented”.
- Made asset save write to a temp file and then rename on success.
- Made several consistency tweaks to save as preset/asset dialogs.
- Change default save paths for presets to be prepended with preset.
- Replaced the Register Online button and supporting text in the Register DAZ Studio dialog with simple instructions on obtaining one's serial number to account for website/store back-end changes.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Added content types associated with Dynamic Clothing and missing general skirt type.
- Added the ability to save Dynamic Cloth items as DSON assets.
- Added the ability to save DSON Dynamic Cloth Garment and Fabric presets.
- Small bug fix to set proper vertex count on Dynamic Cloth UV set.
- Moved script-based Dynamic Cloth presets to “deprecated” submenu.
- Efficiency improvements to the brush tool to avoid responding to primary selection changes when the tool is not active.
- Added Offset/Push Modifier DSON save.
- Added Geometry Shells to DSON save/load.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Added an additional link to the serial number page for 3rd party registration instructions.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Extracted CMS Connector to allow use with Install Manager
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Removed the serial number requirement to run the 32-bit application. The registration dialog can now be dismissed without entering a serial number, but will appear with each launch of the application until/unless the user registers and verifies an account with DAZ 3D, obtains a free valid standard (or higher) edition serial number and enters it into the appropriate field. While unregistered, the plugin serialization dialog is suppressed upon launch of the application. Once the application is registered, the plugin serialization dialog resumes its previous behavior. The 64-bit version of the application still requires a valid advanced or pro serial number. Messages and buttons displayed to the user in the registration dialog are now dependent on the architecture and registered edition of the application.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added mini state for mini meta content on DZ_SP_LibraryProductInstalled and DZ_SP_LibraryProduct.
- Improved creation speed of edges.
- Fixed a hit error with the weight brush tool.
- Stubbed curves prototype.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Improved progress dialog speed.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #45171 : Fixed ERC freeze to account for clothing following a figure.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Work on curves prototype.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Work on rendering curve prototype.
- Fixes to progress in other threads.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Added the “SDZFPRO” serial prefix to enable all the plug-ins previously enabled by the “SDZSPRO” prefix, EXCEPT for the “Decimator” plug-in.
- Fixed an issue with 64bit ZBrush bridge on Windows.
- Fixed an issue with 32bit and 64bit ZBrush bridge on Mac.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- More curve prototype work.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Exposed compatibility base/scene id association to script.
- Change to asset scene id to handle embedded assets.
- Fixed an issue with beta serial keys.
- Fixed #45455 : Specular strength property was named improperly causing material presets to appear “shiney”.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #45489 : Validate the index when looking up custom actions on action manager.
- Fixed the cursor state when the “Metadata Import” dialog is displayed; Content Library > Option Menu > Content DB Maintenance…… > Re-Import Metadata.
- Renamed the “Products” top-level item in the “Metadata Import” dialog to read “All Products”.
- Fixed the default state of the “All Products” item in the “Metadata Import” dialog to be expanded.
- Fixed an issue with posting an update render settings event while processing an apply render settings event.
- Made minor tweaks to improve clarity of Viewport context menu function labels.
- Added actions for the Fit To… and Change Parent… functions typically found in the Viewport context menu.
- Added Fit To… and Change Parent… actions to the Edit > Object and Edit > Figure menus.
- Added the Clear Generated Morphs action to the Edit > Figure menu.
- Added an Inverse Kinematics submenu to the Edit > Figure menu, with various IK related functions.
- Added the Play All Frames action to the Timeline Pane Options Menu.
- Added the Selected Node Attributes action to the Joint Editor tool menu.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #45514 : Fixed an order of operations issue.
- Added association of .dsf and .DUF files to DAZ Studio for Windows installers
- Fixed an issue with setting of the follow target when loading a DUF file; it now happens after the modifiers have been created.
- Fixed an issue with being able to save presets via script, without displaying the save options dialog.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Updated icons for ds, dsa, dsb and dse file extensions.
- Added icons for dsf, DUF, dsx and dsi file extensions.
- Fixed #45527 : Normalize property group paths when loading from dsf.
- Added handling of missing node definitions to load a “preview” of the node.
- Made a slight speed enhancement to sending subd to 3Delight.
- Added center/end/rot order to the preview section for a node.
- Replaced the use of the “const” keyword in some generated scripts with the “var” keyword.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Update to Qt 4.8.
- Layered textures now save their temporary file properly after being edited. Pause/Resume image prep when editing images.
- Fixed a minor inconsistency with action labels.
- More curve prototype work.
- Fixed #45456 : Support conversion of dsi files containing masks.
- Fixed a grafting issue to allow it to work with the curves prototype.
- Changed class names of some DzAssetIOFilter subclasses to help clarify whether their primary purpose is to generate support assets (dsf) over user facing assets (DUF).
- Added edit dialog/action for curve prototype.
- Exposed DzPoseAssetFilter, DzShapingAssetFilter, DzMaterialsAssetFilter and DzShaderAssetFilter to script; they can now be configured/controlled using DzFileIOSettings.
- Fixed an issue with manipulation binding not normalizing properly.
- Fixes to scene sharing read and speed up of load.
- Fixed Basic Male/Female character presets to be included with build.
- Removed duplication in the “Ready to Render” progress message; content files were renamed to include “Ready to Render” in the name of the files after the scripts were written, thus creating the duplication in the progress message.
- Clean up memory leaks.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed the loading of older version dsf top level files to properly find node definitions.
- Exposed DzCharacterAssetFilter to script; it can now be configured/controlled using DzFileIOSettings.
- Made tweaks to improve the clarity of Viewport context menu function labels.
- Clean up memory leaks.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Made whether an object is converted to a subdivision surface an option that is controlled by the user in the GoZ Bridge.
- Fixed an issue where the name of a new object was not being set in the GoZ Bridge.
- Fixes to asset read of old presets.
- Fixed an issue that allowed properties that were not assigned to a region to be displayed in the Shaping pane, for figures that provide regions.
- Improved progress stepping.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of bounding boxes.
- Cleaned up memory leaks.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an updating issue that was causing scripts like the “Ready to Render” scenes to load incorrectly.
- Modifications to use the “RunSilent” setting to control display of DzAssetIOFilter subclass option dialogs from script.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the API between the scene's full list of cameras and its list of selected cameras; the full list excluded lights, but the selected list did not. This required plugins/scripts to explicitly test for inheritance of DzLight to exclude them when using the selected camera list, but not when using the full camera list.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where Shaping presets were being set to the wrong type “preset_pose” instead of “preset_shape”.
- Exposed DzCameraAssetFilter and DzLightAssetFilter to script; they can now be configured/controlled using DzFileIOSettings.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed the constness of various member functions relating to DzAsstIOFilter.
- Updates to API Documentation. XML Schema.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Work on Script API documentation.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Collada exporter.
- Fixed an issue where alias properties where not being written out as addon modifiers.
- Fixed an issue with symmetric painting.
- Added a prototype “Go Full Screen” action to the Window menu of the Main Menu Bar; use Esc key to exit Full Screen mode.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Updated Content Metadata XML schema.
- Fixed an issue with file names relating to the saving of an addon user property of a bone; append the bones name to the file name of the addon.
- Minor fix to DUF read of preview rotation order.
- Fixed an issue with layout of a Brick frame.
- Fixed a timing issue when creating a legacy figure in Figure Setup that resulted in double values on group boundaries for morphs.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- The name of a selection map is now set if one does not exist when the map is added to a node.
- Fixed an issue with activating/deactivating the Weight Map Brush tool.
- Fixed an issue with a Brick's option menu popping up in the wrong location.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the naming of the DAZ Custom Brick (*.dcb) filter.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Added general utf read capability to dzjsonreader.
- Made minor optimizations to the read speed.
- Fixed an issue where projections checking for duplicate deltas was inefficient.
- Fixed writing of UV sets to include vertex count.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #45608 : Fixed a consistency issue between the Shader Mixer Brickyard and the Context Menus of the Shader Mixer Workspace.
- Fixed json reader/writer to handle escaped characters correctly, and to detect encoding according to the standard.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the aniMate pane label to not be set correctly when in Lite mode.
- Updated OS file descriptions for dsx and dsi file extensions.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- A description can now be entered when saving a custom layout.
- A screen capture is now created when saving a custom layout.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the height of combo-boxes in the Save Layout dialog.
- The Select Layout dialog will now display a preview image for any layout that has one, not just the defaults * preview image size is 400 x 310, format is png.
- Deleting a custom layout will now also remove its associated preview image.
- Fixed an inconsistency in checking for Deprecated actions.
- Fixed several action object names.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Exposed DzLayerAssetFilter to script; it can now be configured/controlled using DzFileIOSettings.
- Added a script accessible option to DzMaterialAssetFilter and DzShaderAssetFilter that allows the material definition to be excluded from the saved preset; this allows values to be applied without rebuilding the material.
- Fixed the split bone action enable state.
- Fixed bake joint rotations action causing the mesh to disappear in the viewport.
- Fixed an issue where materials created on the shape in cases where multiple objs are specified in a cr2 were not being properly added to the pz3scene item resulting in the material values not being assigned when parsed from the file.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed #45829 : A connection to the property deleted signal was causing the item to be deleted in the process of removing the properties.
- Fixed a bug in UV Set loading.
- Fixed #45803 : Fixed an issue with the render view window
- Added a getUniqueId() virtual to DzGeometry and implemented it for DzVertexMesh.
- Modified asset auto load to look in all native mapped directories for addons.
- Added DUF reader/writer for DzSimpleSceneData.
- Made changes to sample SDK projects to clarify a given projects purpose.
- Modified the output of SDK projects to be consistent and indicative of being a SDK example.
- Removed unnecessary/unused functions from SDK example plugin descriptions.
- Renamed an SDK example action subclass to avoid conflicts with an action classname in the standard build.
- Made the output of Mac SDK examples consistent with their PC counterparts.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Added Mac SDK saving examples
- Made a tweak to support older version of dsf files referencing the geometry definition rather than an instance in the materials of the user facing file.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue in Content Library when searching using multiple terms.
- Fixed a container icon threading issue.
- Added product name words to content search.
- Updated SDK Qt docs to 4.8.
- Added the Script IDE to the standard distribution. Docs pending.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Map the new default/recommended content directory to synch with install manager.
- Added categories to content search.
- The Edit > Object > Rigging > Convert Prop to Figure… action will now copy a material entirely if the “Remove Source Prop” option is checked; recommend removing “Remove Source Prop” option in favor of always removing * better results and consistent with “conversion”.
- The convert prop to figure action will now copy morphs from the source prop to the figure, along with user properties and linking if the “Remove Source Prop” option is checked.
- When using the convert prop to figure action, a prop that has been converted to a weight mapped figure will now have its content type set, as well as its presentation, rotation order and endpoint position.
- The convert prop to figure action now provides visual feedback to the user, in the form of a busy cursor.
- Added an action to weight a figure by its selection maps.
- Created stubs for instance groups.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Updated Win SDK bin and lib paths to be consistent with VC defaults
- Updated the start menu online documentation link on Win.
- Updated Win SDK 64bit paths
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added a property to asset containers to determine if the containers assets can be modified; disable file/folder modification actions on containers that cannot be modified.
- Fixed #45490 : Associate new file types and icns; dsf, DUF + dsi, dsx on Mac
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Added auto-complete functionality to content search fields.
- Fixed icon id/order for dsf, DUF, dsi, dsx
- Renamed “Wiki Documentation” shortcut in the Windows Start Menu to “Online Documentation”.
- Made a change to handle duplicate IDs in a way the allows old content to load.
- Added the path of an asset as additional information displayed in the info page of content panes.
- Added DUF based Render Settings preset, deprecated script based version.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Made additional fixes to handle duplicate IDs.
- Fixed an error in reading the render settings dimensions preset.
- Fixed #44989 : Crash in Content DB Editor.
- Fixed #44441 : Fixed a UV issue in decimator.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Added initial implementation of FBX Importer; can import FBX files that our FBX Exporter created and most simple props; exporting to MotionBuilder and then importing into DS works if the rig is left intact.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a threading issue with auto-morph creation when the scene is cleared.
- Updated Lesson Strip scripting examples.
- Fixed an issue with the Weight Map Brush not respecting the brush radius.
- Replaced the “Remove Source Prop” option in the “Convert Prop to Figure…” action with an “Inherit Skeleton of Parent” option. The “Remove Source Prop” option was inconsistent with the concept of conversion, and copying instead of converting causes several issues with data that was on the prop being lost (materials, properties, etc). The logic behind the “Inherit Skeleton of Parent” option still needs to be implemented.
- Fixed an issue with the FBX Exporter double scoping names of morphs.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue in the Content DB Editor where the support file path was not being created if it did not already exist.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in the Cr2 Exporter Options dialog.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added the ability to display an image in the top left corner of asset containers to represent the content type.
- Fixed a crash in normal map calculation for certain meshes.
- X and Y pixel samples have been limited to 16 on 32bit builds to avoid possible memory issues.
- Made several changes to unify the application name across dialogs/messages/log entries.
- Added a test and warning to the FBX Importer when we can tell that the import won't work.
- Fixed an issue with setting file versions.
- Updated default menus (added new items, moved Edit > Customize to Window > Workspace > Customize).
- Updated Full Service layout to include Content Library pane.
- Updated default action and toolbar files.
- Changed the timing of when the startup wizard dialog is displayed, so that the layout is applied prior to.
- Updated SDK version/min to 188.8.131.52.
- Changed the Lesson Strip to be shown by default for new installs.
- Changed initial install to not prompt for layout choice.
- Changed the File Info Tool Tips option in the Content Library preference page to be on by default for new installs.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Added (.ds*) to the script based Render Settings Preset action label.
- Fixed the reading of some alternate geometry cases.
- Deprecated script based presets; only allow saving of ascii files.
- Added file path to the tool tip for an assets file info.
- Renamed the installer final page Documentation checkbox from “Wiki” to “Online”
- .DUF files can now be used like a companion script for imported file types; if a .DUF and a script file both exist, the script is executed
- Removed the script based Layered Image Preset save filter; existing scripts are read, but new scripts cannot be saved as the architecture has changed significantly
- Fixed obj export to handle GeoGrafting
- Fixed u3d export to handle GeoGrafting
- Fixed scene close check to use .DUF format instead of deprecated .daz
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Made SDK changes to the asset IO classes to clarify argument purpose and correct documentation.
- Fixed #45596 : Fixed save to only act like save as if the author of the loaded file and the current author are not the same
- Fixed #45488 : Fixed title bar update on .DUF load
- Changed DzBase::getName() to be non-virtual; it is deprecated, use QObject::objectName() instead
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Updated the “Save Style As…” action and its associated dialog to be consistent with the “Save Layout As…” action and its associated dialog
- Updated the “Select Style…” action and its associated dialog to be consistent with the “Select Layout…” action and its associated dialog
- Updated the “Delete Style…” action and its associated dialog to be consistent with the “Delete Layout…” action and its associated dialog
- Removed the deprecated “Add Layout” action
- Content icons can now have an overlay that correspond with their assigned content type; base path is ”./resources/images/content type”, paths/images (png) must match content type hierarchy
- Fixed an issue with Character Presets not bringing the figure back to an initial state before applying
- Fixed issue where scale weights were not being set on a TriAx figure when converting from a prop; this in conjunction with creating child bones and not forcing normalization caused the mesh to disappear
- Fixed DzCallBackMgr to work with Qt 4.8
- Fixed an issue where not all of the appropriate weight maps (general/local) were being created when adding child bones to a figure
- Improved the logic around creating child bones/weight maps; make sure the figure has local or general maps before adding the specific type
- Normalization is now forced on a donor figure skin binding
- Added a new action for converting from general to local maps
- Added the handling of general weight maps to the weight by selection set action
- Work on morph brush tool prototype
- Back-end work on instancing prototype
- Made several consistency tweaks to the default advanced menus.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Added a function to DzSettings for checking whether or not it has a named key
- Unified names in the Character Preset and Render Settings Preset filters and their respective dialogs/messages
- Added the ability to set/override options in the Character Preset options dialog via script
- Fixed obj export of props; bug resulting from GeoGrafting fix
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Changed the default type for scene selection dropdown to toolbar; this alleviates an issue when creating the toolbar when the layout loads the toolbars
- Added the Render Settings Preset icon from the deprecated script action to the replacement DUF action, for the Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles
- Program data path changes for older windows versions
- Fixed #46029 : Fixed rigidity to apply correctly when the reference doesn't move
- Fixed a sizing issue with actions that display both an icon and text
- Updated scripting examples on overview video step of Lesson Strips
- The hierarchical region Shaping pane view has been removed; it is now always in the flattened list mode
- The shaping pane now always displays a node selection widget at the top of the navigation column; it no longer disappears when a figure with regions is selected
- Added #45929 : Added “AnyObject” to compatibility base list
- Fixed preview for arbitrary Shader Mixer bricks
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Added script accessible options to the obj exporter, to limit export to selected objects: all selected objects, only the primary selected object and whether to include parented objects
- Fixed #46028 : Do not show/hide the painting of a property widget in the delegate, it is not needed for the QPixmap::grabWidget method and causes recursive drawing on Mac
- Lights/Cameras mode in workflow assistance no longer restricts to only lights/cameras content types; fixes aiming/framing workflow issues
- Added FBX Importer to footprint
- Removed show/hide from delegate paint in property tree widget
- Fixed a layout issue in joint editor matrices page
- Fixed a delete selected crash in Shader Mixer
- Added tiling/offset to default displacement shader
- Fixed brick light drawing
- Fixed #45668 : Fix creation of product from other containers
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Slight speed up to facet mesh boundary vert functions
- Added the compatibility sorting for anyObject to smart content pages
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue with Program Data paths for older Windows versions.
- Fixed an issue with styled property widgets not updating as a result of a recent bug fix that addressed inefficient use of cycles, particularly on Mac
- Asset filter dialogs should now remember their general settings
- Unified naming in Asset filters
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue in the Weight Map Brush with updating general weight maps
- When “Inherit Skeleton of Parent” is checked in the “Convert Prop to Figure…” action dialog, and either the “TriAx Weight Mapping” or “General Weight Mapping” Rigging Type is chosen, the bone hierarchy from the bone the prop is parented to, to the root is replicated in the converted figure
- Fixed an issue with the attenuate map action being inefficient and/or incorrect
- Added an option to export user data to database maintenance.
- Selecting a Lesson in the Lesson Strip will now clear the popup widget
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue in the conversion of legacy figures to weight mapping so that it moves data items on the source figure to the new figure
- Fixed an issue where the render bucket size was not being set correctly when deleting renderdata
- Fixed an issue where the creation of ik nodes would modify the asset
- Standardized generated names for material groups in grafted meshes
- Added load and save to the node instance implementation
- Moved Geometry Shell, Push Modifier, and Instance nodes to the SDK
- Added script access to DzBackgroundProgress via global functions.
- Fixed some SDK and Script API documentation.
- Added script examples
- Updated docs for new SDK classes
- Updated Default Advanced menus to include instancing, shell and push modifier actions.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added a version string to style definitions
- Recompiled Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles.
- Added display of a style version in the “Select Style…” dialog.
- Added Description label to “Select Style…” and “Select Layout…” dialogs, and modified description alignment.
- Recompiled the 3delight dll/libs that our renderer plugin links with, against Qt 4.8
- Fixed #46088 : Use cage vert indexes when referencing the weight map
- Added curve brick sample to SDK
- Fixed the scope (names/labels) of “On-Line” help to the more accurate “Inline” help.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Added curve brick sample to Mac SDK samples
- Fixed #46096 : Prevent attempted usage of null pointer when driver parameter does not exist on the joint.
- Changed the welcome page to highlight the Lesson Strip.
- Implemented the logic behind the “Inherit Skeleton of Parent” option in the “Convert Prop to Figure…” action
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where the AutoAdd feature in aniMate was causing great delays in loading, especially with Auto-Fit
- Fixed an issue where some preview boxes were not showing when the object existed for modifiers, but no shape existed
- Fixed a type issue in preview node
- Name has been added to node instances
- Fixed an issue where the end pont for a preview node was not being set
- Fixed an issue where preview node bounding boxes were being drawn for the root of figures
- Fixed an issue with manipulation draw style and the updating of bounding boxes for figures
- Fixed an issue in the GoZ bridge that caused morph assets to save incorrectly, resulting in them not loading
- Removed Decimator from standard footprint
- Fixed an issue with scene sharing and alternate geometry
- Created stand-alone Decimator installers
- Added a RunOnce script that will cause the Welcome page to be displayed upon launch of the application; alert existing users to the Lesson Strip
- Performed work on providing a UI for the creation of node Instances and Geometry Shells
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue where Morph Asset Filter was not reading the compress output setting; was not being remembered
- Fixed #46137 : Fixed unintentional change to parameters/lights/cameras..etc from the change to always show flattened Regions in the Shaping pane.
- Added an option to the Scene page of the Preferences dialog, allowing the user to ignore render settings from a scene file load and to record/not record render settings when saving a scene file
- Implemented UI for creating a new node Instances or Geometry Shells
- Updated toolbars in the Self Serve and City Limits layouts
- Recompiled styles
- The API now reports isLoading == true while importing/loading assets
- Fixed an issue with alternate geometry
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #46145 : Show image name in the window title when locating an image through the preset helper
- Fixed the load of the same asset geometry to use the same geometry already in the scene
- Set up a caching system for subdivision
- Set up DzFacetShape to reuse working meshes that have the same structure
- Lowered the memory footprint of Shell Geometry
- Added copyID to vertex mesh to help to know when a cache no longer matches the working mesh and needs to be recreated
- Prevent scene load from loading default uvs on same mesh multiple times.
- Slight tweak to compare for working mesh cache
- Added an option menu button to asset filter dialogs that display property list views to make the available options more obvious; clicking the button displays the same menu that right clicking in the list view already did
- Changed asset filter option menu labels to clarify checked/unchecked versus selected/unselected
- Added a copy maps action to the menu of the Weight Map Brush; this is a macro action that will copy the specified map of a bone to the specified target maps of that bone; the action allows the user to specify which bones will be copied
- Fixed an issue with facet flags updates caused by caching
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed 3Delight Render To RIB settings to allow control via script again
- Cleaned up some 3Delight options UI
- Updated renderToRIB script example
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Update to calculator script example
- Fixed brick material to not write in both instance and definition
- Fixed an issue with Shader Mixer presets while using “Control Freak”
- Fixed #0046175 : Fixed an issue where property editor would remove slave links from ERC data but not update master to slave connections resulting in the use of a deleted pointer when deleting the master property in a batch operation
- Fixed support of ERC links between props and their parents
- Tweaked the welcome page highlighting the Lesson Strip
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed support (again) for absolute paths of textures
- Fixed morph projection when using subdivision deltas
- Added a Content DB Maintenance… option to remove entries referencing unmapped base directories
- Removing a mapped directory will now clean up the database if the directory no longer exists (orphaned references)
- Fixed #46184 : When converting a cr2 figure to TriAx, fully bind rotations on joints with the bend property set to off; also clear grafts (alternate geometries)
- Renamed Decimator pane and pane action class names for clarity/consistency * pane subclass names should end with “Pane” and pane action subclass names should end with “PaneAction”
- Fixed popup widget used by the Lesson Strip to not force being top-level UI
- Updated all default layouts
- Updated all default layout current action lists
- Added a combo box to allow selection of the directory to save support assets to
Scrubbed Change Log:
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue with DSON read sorting selection sets.
- Changed DSON writing so that alais instances write after embedded modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where alternate geometry isVisible was being set to true no matter what.
- Change DSON writing so that instances write in hierarchy order.
- Fixed #46069 : Invalid index.
- Fixed an issue where invalid bounding boxes were being written.
- Fixed an issue with preview box precision.
- Changed the label in the asset save filters from Author to Vendor, to help clarify that although the value of the Author in Edit > Preferences… > Authorship Information is used to initially populate the filed, they are intentionally not the same.
- Fixed recursive call to invalidate bounding boxes of the skeleton.
- Fixed an issue where the default value of a property was being clamped on set (thus changing the value) rather than on get.
- Made tweaks to the combo edit box widget.
- Updated Lesson Strip template scripts.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a default focus button issue with the create properties dialog.
- Changes to ensure DSON data ordering consistency; unit testing.
- Line edit state style definition tweaks.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed workflow assistance mode value when switching layouts.
- Better handing of itemEntered/checkEdit on the side nav property view.
- Fixed a signal connection issue.
- Added an ellipsis to the aniMate preferences action label, to indicate that further interaction is required by the user.
- Added a new Wearable(s) asset filter.
- Merged 4.1.x logs to 4.5.x
- Changed minor version number to the public release track * 4.5.x.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Changed the Scripted Renderer to use a resource base menu like the Lesson Strip.
- Added an Outline Scripted Renderer setup.
- Added Scripted Renderer support files.
- Made improvements to the CallBack Manager to allow caching of signals via events and blocking while the scene loads.
- Fixed an issue causing crashes when draping Dynamic Clothing items.
- Fixed an issue with uninitialized value handling in DzOrientedBox3.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixes to the Scripted Renderer.
- Added Point-Based Occlusion Scripted Render setup.
- Made fixes to the Outline Scripted Render pass.
- Added point based support to Uber Environment.
- Updated calculator script example.
- Updated renderToRIB script example.
- DzNodeMenu now inherits from DzStyledButton instead of QPushButton, fixing a drop down arrow drawing issue.
- DzNodeBtn now inherits from DzStyledButton instead of QPushButton, allowing the text to be aligned.
- DzNodeBtn now displays an ellipsis to indicate that a dialog the user must interact with will be displayed.
- DzNodeBtn now displays <Multiple> when in an indeterminate state.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Layout dependent Lesson Series now display in the top level of the Lesson Selector menu, instead of in a sub-menu named after the layout.
- Added the ability the set the active Lesson in the Lesson Strip from a Lesson script.
- Fixed the missing Mac64 Decimator standalone installer.
- Fixed #46221 : Clear the cache on facet mesh when setting subd enabled.
- Fixed Scripted Renderer progress.
- Fixes to the Render Settings pane to make it resize better.
- Removed a redundant label from the Render Settings pane.
- Fixed #46229 : Reimplemented copy from, setIsClamped, and setIsModulo on color properties.
- Moved the render button in the Render Settings pane and changed switching between general and advanced options to be consistent with other panes; in the pane header.
- Fixed #46235 : Added a testCircularCollision method to mesh smooth modifier to prevent the creation of circular collision modifiers.
- Made some consistency tweaks to the Scripted Renderer.
- Updated Scripted Renderer docs.
- Added a standard example to resources for Scripted Renderer.
- Updated the footprint for Scripted Renderer resources.
- Consistency tweaks to omUberEnvironment2 shader.
- Add tiling support for Scripted Renderer outline and point cloud passes.
- Added the ability the set the active Lesson in the Lesson Strip via script, from outside of a Lesson context.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #46246 : Sort materials as in surfaces pane when saving a preset.
- Fixed 46217 : Removed prevention of deselecting items when ctrl is pressed; cleaned up some extra processing that was not necessary on the selected model indexes.
- Fixed #46245 : Add option to check/uncheck selected materials by scene selection.
- Updated the Decimator installer to be consistent with other current items.
- FBX export now supports GeoGrafting.
- Fixed #46256 : Restore does not show status from the map when switching to a new widget.
- Fixed an issue with reading author information so that the save/save as works as expected.
- Replaced Character Presets with DUF and updated “Ready to Render” scripts.
- Changed duplicate ids dialog to show once at the end.
- Slight adjustment to bounding box rounding.
- Tweaked the [Lesson Strip] Welcome page to set the default Lesson to finding content.
- Changed the Outline and Point Cloud Scripted Renderer scripts to save some values to app-settings instead of the scene data.
- Added a method to DzAppSettings and DzSettingsHelper to tell if a value is currently set.
- Added tiling to pwToon.
- Added default Lessons Series and Lessons to the standard distribution.
- Updated scene and creation icons for instances and geometry shells.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #46260 : Fix icon save for scene save as.
- Re-wrote the Parameter Settings dialog. Exposed various attributes that were previously not available. Merged parameter presentation editing into the Parameters Settings dialog and removed it from the parameter option menu.
- Incremented the minimum SDK version number to 18.104.22.168.
- Added a search icon next to the filter field to make what the field is used for more obvious.
- Recompiled styles.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug with setting the card image for a property using the Parameter Settings dialog.
- Fixed inclusion of Lesson Strip resources.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed build issues.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed build issues.
- Unit tests for new content
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue with instance values read by the pz3importer for embedded props
- Fixed an issue relating to vertex counts on injection poses
- TriAx figures (Genesis) can now be exported via Collada; testing should focus on Weight Map Brush and Collada exporting
- Fixed an issue with morph projection on parametric figures
- Writing of scene files has been made more efficient; extras on nodes are no longer written when they are not needed
- Added a “Color Components” brick (DzColorComponentBrick) to the “Functions/Utility/Color” category of the Shader Mixer Brickyard
- Added a setting to the “Color Transform” brick to allow the user to set the “To Color Space” as well as the “From Color Space”
- The Script IDE Help > DAZ Script Documentation… action now launches to the Documentation Center docs if no installed docs exist
- Added the Save Shader and Close Shader actions to the context menu for the Shader Mixer Workspace
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #46264 : Selection map was not removing deleted nodes
- Added tiling to the GL draw of shader material and brick material
- Fixed an issue where DAZ scenes were causing all assets to be marked as changed; caused embedding of assets that should not have been
- Fixed an issue that allowed a pose file to change the rotation order on a bone of a weight mapped figure; applying a gen4 pose to a gen5 figure causing rotation order to change
- Added OSX 10.7 Lion to the enumerated OperatingSystem values reported by the application
- Fixed an issue with the inline help file for Mimic Live that caused it to not load and report several errors to the log
- Renamed Mimic “Online” help to “Inline” help to be consistent with other recent changes.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Tweaked the fix for the issue that allowed a pose file to change the rotation order
- Implemented default values for names and labels, when they are editable, in the Parameter Settings dialog
- Implemented numeric value updating when toggling as percent in the Parameter Settings dialog
- Implemented numeric, numeric node, bool, color and enum raw value updating when their value is changed in the Parameter Settings dialog
- Made the ordering of default, raw and value consistent across property types in the Parameter Settings dialog
- Updated the drawing of the color widget text when in an indeterminate state; <Multiple>
- Made the Shader Mixer Properties page consistent with other property list views by using the Parameter Settings dialog instead of custom input dialogs from a context menu
- Fixed embedded content so that it uses the asset source to resolve the URI
- Fixed an issue with widgets in parameters and surfaces panes floating with the cursor while scrolling
- Made several changes so that the source path and source asset ID are preferred if they exist when saving assets
- Fixed an issue with embedded assets in DUF scenes, such that we now scope injected morphs by their label to avoid community channel collisions in legacy content
- Fixed the load of morphs with 1 delta for the vertex count
- 64-bit is now consistent with 32-bit in that a serial number is not required to run the application; the user will be prompted for a serial number at each launch until one is registered. The non-serialized edition is Standard; an advanced or pro serial number is still required for advanced/pro features.
- Updated style versions
- The Darkside style is now included in the standard distribution
- Performed work to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for character, wearables, pose, shaping, materials, shader, cameras, lights and layered image preset filters
- Updated the SDK version number to 22.214.171.124.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed the JSON object script documentation to include missing/optional arguments
- Fixed the load of morphs on figures that don't match bone vert counts
- Added a check box in preferences for setting whether the metadata import dialog shows in the startup wizard
- Updated CMS libraries
- Fixed #46273 : Add # to the front of node name when retrieving asset id for a node that is not from an asset file
- Fixed #46283 : Error condition was not being returned properly
- Changed viewport draw to draw triangles unless quads are needed; speed up viewport drawing
- Moved when the startup scene loads, in order to show a progress dialog when loading the startup scene
- Fixed an issue where Dzproperty was returning the wrong list in the slaveControllerListIterator call; embedding ERC from a slave property passes the slave property owner
- Added the ability to skip sections in the DSON parse
- DOM function script documentation
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed #46296 : The generated control property was not being set to be a user property which caused it to fail to save properly
- Fixed layered textures to have unique names
- Fixed layered textures to be the same if they are from same dsi source file
- Fixed #46327 : Make sure the layered texture has saved a temporary image file before calling the tdl make process
- Fixed the sss_map warning caused by uber/human surface shaders
- Fixed an issue with hiding of grafted facets
- Fixed an issue where replacing deltas through morph loader on generated morphs would not be changed to modifier/shape
- Fixed DSON read to remove generated morphs from the read; they're generated
- Fixed DSON write of assets to remove generated morphs from write; they're generated
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue with signal/slot connections that cause the Dynamic Cloth interface to not function
- Fixed an issue where a scenes background color would be altered regardless of the “Ignore” flag when loading a DUF scene
- Fixed a DSON reading error in Dynamic Cloth
- Fixed an issue where argc was not being passed by reference and therefore did not ensure the reference to QApplication::QApplication is valid for the lifetime of the application; this was showing up as garbage arguments and an occasional startup crash on Mac
- Fixed an issue where mesh smooth was not being done synchronously while exporting
- Improved speed of modifier creation on DUF read
- Fixed #46339 : Dynamic Cloth has materials that do not have groups on the mesh, so prevent the surface selection tool from trying to draw the non-existent groups for those materials
- Fixed the SDK samples to respect argc by reference when creating a DzApp.
- Moved tutorial, characters, animate and Shader Mixer content to Default Content installer
- Fixed an issue that was causing corruption of OpenGL drawing.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #46354 : Alias properties were not being handled properly when deleting/renaming with property editor.
- Added duplication functionality to the properties API.
- Added a copy constructor for DzShaderMaterial.
- Improved efficiency of DzShaderMaterial load from DSON files.
- Added an attenuate property option to ERC freeze; used for cases where correctives should be proportionally applied based the value of another property.
- Slightly optimized and improved the speed of material read from DSON files.
- Slightly improved the speed of DzSetting access.
- Did some preliminary work on a Shader Definition Support Asset filter
- Updated DzBrickMaterial to be able to be saved as an asset; improved speed of read and size of files produced.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Did some work on the Shader Definition asset.
- Made a small optimization to DzSettings::hasKey()
- Extended the asset extras API so they can retrieve the read asset uri and id.
- Fixed an issue with when a DzBrickMaterial needs to replace the material.
- Did some preparatory work for a Set Preset asset filter.
- Modified the Shader Definition asset filter to not write animations, just material instances.
- Optimized copyFrom.
- Added a function to DzScene for getting unique labels.
- Moved tutorial, characters, animate and Shader Mixer content to the Default Content installer
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Did some clean up work on the Shader Definition asset.
- Fixed an issue where the asset id was not being set on materials when read.
- Stubbed in a Set Material(s) Preset; may rename as “Set” is more commonly used as a verb (action) rather than a noun (thing).
- Exposed the saving of Figure/Prop support assets to script.
- Exposed the saving of a Dynamic Cloth support asset to script; still has some node validation work to finish.
- Modified the Figure/Prop and Dynamic Cloth Save Options dialogs to improve the user experience by providing consistent choosers/editors instead of simple text fields.
- Setting the content type in the Figure/Prop and Dynamic Cloth Save Options dialogs now updates the selected figure in the scene.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added Set Preset filter load.
- Did some work on the Shader Definition asset filter.
- Fixed an issue that was causing corruption of OpenGL drawing.
- Fixed an issue where node files would write materials references even though they were not referenced.
- Fixed #46390 : Fix pz3importer combine of geometries to create correct uvs.
- Fixed mouse over state being set on styled property widgets when hovering over the top item.
- Renamed the “Lost N Found” utility script to “Off Screen Pane (Tab) Groups…”, moved it from being a user facing script to a built in action and placed it in the “Windows > Workspace” sub menu.
- Moved the “Lock Docking/Undocking” action to the “Windows > Workspace” sub menu to better convey its scope.
- Updated the default menu files to reflect recent additions/changes/removals.
- Made several consistency tweaks to the use of “Tab” in the interface for consistency with a standard being set in documentation; settled on the use of “Pane”, with the transitional use of “Pane (Tab)”, considering that depending on the style in use “tabs” may not appear to be “tabs” at all.
- Added Set Material(s) Preset.
- Consolidated the “Scene ID Editor…” action/dialog and node “Presentation Editor…” action/dialog into a single “Scene Identification…” action/dialog.
- The Scene Identification dialog now displays the name, label, scene id, content type and compatibility base for the root of the primary selection.
- The Scene Identification dialog allows editing of the content type and compatibility base.
- Unlike its predecessor which made immediate changes, the Scene Identification dialog provides standard accept and cancel functionality.
- Default menus have been updated per the consolidation of “Scene ID Editor…” and “Presentation Editor…”
- Made a consistency tweak to the node selection tool context menu item labeling.
- Made a consistency tweak to how a Set Material(s) Preset writes a geometry reference to be consistent with other @selection uses.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Made a tweak to how a Set Material(s) Preset writes geometry names to prefer geometry name over shape name.
- Fixed file opening issues not setting filename when using file→open.
- Fixed an issue where loading a Character Preset could cause the Default Camera to be deleted.
- Fixed some Open/Merge logic errors when loading a DUF file.
- Small logic tweaks in the scene identification dialog.
- Added a new section to Edit > Preferences… > Scene for specifying if the Backdrop image should record/load when saving/loading scene files.
- Added support for a store script to launch a web page for a product.
- Added methods to DzImageMgr to support old layered image presets
- Fixed an issue where the current value would write out in definitions
- Fixed an issue to make sure definitions for preset materials only change current values they set
- Added toggle-able actions for “Enable Activity Bar”, “Orient Tabs Along Top” and “Enable Lesson Strip” to the “Windows > Workspace” sub menu.
- Updated default action/menu/toolbar UI files to include the most current action list; removed obsolete, added new.
- Made more consistency tweaks to the use of “pane” instead of “tab”.
- Made some UI tweaks to the Compatibility Base dialog; widget placement, make options more obvious, etc.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Improved the usability of the compatibility base dialog; made the options that were previously only available in the context menu for the compatibility base tree view or filter list view respectively, more obvious and available from the option menu; tweaked the wording of various message dialogs.
- Fixed #46356 : The optimization to getting bounding boxes was causing an indexing error.
- Made several consistency tweaks to the use of “Tab” in the interface for consistency with a standard being set in documentation.
- The progress dialog elapsed time can now handle more than 23 h 59 m 59 s
- Added a check when saving out a layered texture layer to see if the image file is referenced in the temporary folder; if it is a copy is made into the first mapped data folder under supportImages the layer will from then on reference the new copy. This fixes an issue with nesting dsi files from presets.
- Fixed an issue to allow old scenes with duplicate ids to still load after the duplicate ids are fixed.
- Renamed “Set Preset” to “Scene Subset”.
- Changed the ordering of asset filters in the Save As and Content Library popup menus.
- Feature secured “Set Materials” preset until more time is available to polish/finish UI/UX.
- Moved shader presets, light presets to Default Content installer
- Added a store script to launch the OS default URL handler (web browser) to a given product's store page, executed from the product contents view product icon.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate id on 0.5 content to always be reported.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a memory leak in bv-tree which was causing the smoothing modifier to leak.
- Fixed an issue with clearing the scene and property editor retaining a selected state on some of the deleted properties.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Minor additions to inline help.
- Fixed a memory leak in subdivision meshes.
- Fixed a memory leak in copying of materials.
- Fixed a memory leak in threads used in the mesh smoother.
- Fixed a read issue with brick asset materials.
- Fixed an issue to allow (animation) options to be set via script prior to dialog display for Pose and Shaping Preset filters.
- Fixed an issue to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for Pose Preset filter.
- Fixed an issue to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for Shader Preset filter.
- Fixed an issue to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for Shader and Layered Image Preset filter.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for Scene Subset and Wearables Preset filters; also fixed default options.
- Fixed an issue that had could result in a race condition in subdivision.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue where Layered Image and Shader presets were setting compress state from options incorrectly; shader preset was using the wrong settings path when creating the dialog.
- Fixed an issue so that Wearable and Scene Set filters will obey settings when showing a dialog.
- Fixed a memory leak in the AutoFit dialog.
- Fixed a memory leak in group node instance.
- Fixed a memory leak in Shader Builder.
- Material groups on primitives now match the surface name in the scene
- Fixed an issue where pw shader files were being included incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with script access to the Wearables asset filter, where the target figure could be added to the node list.
- Exposed the getting of options for a Scene Subset and Wearables Preset to script.
- Fixed an issue where write would throw warnings for mesh with no uvs or different material counts than shape
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Removed “DAZ Studio Express” docs from the footprint; they were out of date an inconsistent with the docs.daz3d.com effort
- Fixed the formatting of the Mimic Live inline help file so that it can be read on startup
- Added basic inline help for a few actions.
- Added documentation and inline help examples to the SDK interface samples
- The AFirstPlugin SDK example has been updated to inherit from DzBasicDialog.
- Updated the Scene Info Pane SDK example.
- Removed some SDK dependencies on the Qt 3 support libraries
- Made several tweaks to the documentation example for the SDK interface samples
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #46475 : Allow the key at the end of the time range to save
- Fixed #46480 : Fixed false report of isChildOfCategory
- Fixed figure/prop asset save to set user facing scene type to scene_subset
- Fixed #46468 : Fixed an issue with the renaming of the reflection and refraction in the default material brick.
- Fixed an issue in AutoFit where dragging multiple items onto a figure could lock the application in a modal dialog conflict
- Replaced some hard coded URLs with redirects to support a transition to the new site
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Added method to content manager to open a list of files; after each file is loaded a process events is called, allowing routines such as AutoFit to process on the recently loaded item and preventing a lockup condition from occurring
- Changed the smoothing type property to be visible by default
- Fixed #46266 : Fixed Transfer Active Morphs targeting some morph ERC links to the wrong node
- Added a dialog to the Transfer Active Morphs action to prompt the user for whether JCMs should be transferred; in some cases transferring JCMs causes issues that wouldn't otherwise exist
- Added an action to remove the smoothing modifier from an item
- Added an action to remove the push modifier from an item
- Added the ability to delete the installed meta-data for a Product
- Enabled the ability to delete a Product in the Content Library
- Tweaked the labeling of some context menu actions in the Content Library
- Exposed the morph support asset filter to script
- Made some consistency tweaks to smoothing/push modifier labels/text
- Fixed #46404 : Fixed subdivision mesh tris from old .daz scenes
- Fixed the Hollywood Blvd layout tool bars.
- Made tweaks to interface files to update menus and current action lists
- Exposed the saving of UV support assets to script
- Made some minor polishing tweaks to asset filters
- Incremented SDK version to 22.214.171.124.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Set the default content directory and default vendor for morph and uv support asset filters.
- Fixed logic flaws in the pz3 importer and the followfilter newly loaded items that have set a parent from trying to set a follow target.
- Optimized the read of discontinuous vertices from DSON.
- Fixed memory leaks in the drawing code for several viewport tools.
- Added path validation to the silent running of support asset filters from script
- Fixed an issue with writing ERC between properties on the hierarchy.
- Fixed #46496 : Use a ref counted pointer for delayed initialization.
- Fixed an issue that allowed generated morph assets to be written for figure/node assets.
- If the type of a property ends with ”/Generated” and a morph is loaded to replace the morph, the ”/Generated” portion of the type is removed.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed #46508 : Fixed not saving thumbnail when saving from File > Save As menu
- Fixed #46495 : Ensure the follow target is removed before the fitting item; walk the hierarchy of nodes being removed to see if their ancestors are also being removed
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Stubbed in functions to update assets in the scene from their import sources
- Fixes to Poser save and asset recreation to correctly remove groups on figure geometry not used by the figure
- Tweak to db editor asset path line edit; use readOnly instead of disabled to allow selection/copying of path
- Exposed the shader definition support asset filter to script
- Consistency tweaks to node and morph support asset filters
- Initial work to allow morph assets to be saved for props
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixes to Poser save and asset recreation to correctly remove material groups that are removed when a facet groups is not used
- Additional work on updating legacy content from import source
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Improvements to build process
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixes to wearable and scene subset saves to handle add-on files correctly
- Additional work on updating legacy content from import source
- Stubbed in ability to load prop scenes from a single file and update multiple nodes
- Fixed auto-adapted geometry asset to save original groups
- Tweaked the AFirstPlugin SDK example to show how to make the action block application flow until the user accepts/rejects the dialog
- Fix load of old .daz files to rename center to origin
- Fix load of old .daz files to adjust old default min/max to new default min/max
- Fix morphs loaded from non-pose Poser files to be consistent with rebuilt or injected morphs
- Added an action to update scene assets from import sources
- Fixed prop hair so that it can recreate its hr2 assets when saved to duf
- Fixes to allow options to be set via script prior to dialog display for several asset filters
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed crash when property settings dialog is shown for some property aliases
- Fixed #46525, #46369 : Crash bug on mac related right click delete in content library
- Fixes to how alternate geometries from old scenes are read.
- Fixed out of range warning on read of alternate geometry content
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Updated windows Qt libraries to 4.8.1
- Update windows cms libraries to be built against Qt 4.8.1
- Fixes for Poser content where multiple bones point at the same face group
- Fixes to the update scene assets action to handle group name changes
- Updated mac Qt libraries to 4.8.1
- Updated menus to include two new actions that allow the user to cause imported assets to be reloaded from their respective source files
- Updated Content Database Maintenance inline help.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue with script control of Materials, Shader and Layered Image asset filters
- Updated mac cms libraries to be built against Qt 4.8.1
- Fix to alternate geometries to have same name when imported/re-created from cr2
- Fixed grafting/alternate geometry adding UVs to a shared UV set
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Improvements to the build process
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Added AsssetIOMgr::doSaveWithOptions() so that asset filters being controlled via script can cause extra objects provided by third parties to be saved correctly
- Stubbed in Scene Assets filter
- Added Save As > Support Assets > Shader Definition Asset… to the interface
- Fixed the processing of instance numbers in labels on incoming nodes
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Saving a Character preset has been updated to handle the type of a figure that is following another if a type for the figure is not defined
- Made several flow/consistency tweaks to the Preferences dialog
- Moved asset filter application settings under a common AssetFilter subkey, for consistency/organization
- Resolved some SDK consistency issues
- Incremented SDK version/min to 126.96.36.199
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Additional clean up in the Preferences dialog
- Initial implementation of each node in scene as an asset
- Work on the Scene Asset(s) support filter
- Fixed an issue where the filename/filepath could end up blank when saving modified assets
- Updated the CMS libraries to be built against Qt 4.8.1
- Extended the Morph Asset(s) filter to also work on props
- Modified the Interface page of the Preferences dialog so that it can better accommodate a dynamic number of options
- The Lesson Strip and Pane Group options that were previously on the Interface page of the Preferences dialog now exist as actions in the Window > Workspace sub menu, so have been removed from the Preferences dialog
- Made some consistency tweaks to support asset filters
- DzDynamicClothSupportAssetFilter::getOptions() now does the same check for a cloth node as DzDynamicClothSupportAssetFilter::doSave()
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue that was causing modified assets to not be saved by the modified support asset filter
- Fixed #46530 : Fixed rename in categorize dialog
- Added Save As > Support Assets > Scene Asset(s)… to the interface
- Added Save As > Hierarchical Material(s) Preset… to the interface
- Added “Save Modified Assets” to the bottom of the File > Save As > Support Asset sub menu
- Updated the message provided by the “Save Modified Assets” action when no item is selected and when the selected item has not had assets previously saved
- Updated URLs used in guide/tip pages to coincide with changes to the website
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Updated the Product View store script to provide options for opening the ReadMe page, the Product page or neither.
- Fixed #46711 : Fixed an issue where an empty Poser Formats folder would be deleted when attempting to remove generated runtime/libraries folder
- Fixed a ReadMe image conflict with the Decimator plugin
- Spent some time investigating resource consumption/efficiency of a figure
- Modified the update check URL to the new location resulting from the website replacement
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #46629 : Fix of instances that remain after deletion
- Additional time investigating resource consumption/efficiency of a figure
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue in the scripted renderer global functions
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added an action that will set compatibility bases on an entire scene from a root compatibility base; “Default Scene Identification…”
- Added a right click option to the Surface Selection tool that allows the user to select surfaces matching an arbitrary numeric/image property or map
- Fixed issues with DUF save for content loaded from 4.x scenes
- Fixed an issue that caused assets for generated morphs to be saved
- Fixed #46779: Fixed DUF load of DSON 0.5 spec content to not create cross figure ERC
- Fixed #46782: Fix to DUF read to not find bones on child skeletons
- Fixed #46821: Fix crash in Parameter Settings dialog when multiple properties had different ERC count.
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed #46820 : FBX export did not allow exporting a file when a special character was in the path.
- Updated CMS libraries
- Fixed #46090 : The creation of the weight map property was being put into the undo operation
- Fixed #46818 : Fixed the order of welds so that correct bone owns the injected vertexes
- Fixed #44852 : Fix crash in save/load of furify shaders to/from .daz scenes
- Fixed #46798 : Changed Geometry Shell default to be parented
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #43973 : Photoshop bridge could not handle images over 1024 x 1024 in size
- Removed the deprecated .daz scene save; too many crashes were being caused by the use of an area of the application that has been deprecated and will not be developed further
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue with the uv set read from legacy content
- Additional work on removing the deprecated *.daz scene save action
- Consistency tweaks to the default scene id editor action
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a crash bug in the Spot Render tool
- Added a busy cursor when forcing a refresh on a container in the Content Library pane
- Fixed #46858 : Switching to an LOD did not change the geometry
- Fixed a crash when loading pz3 import sources with the update scene assets action
- Fixed #45079 : Template file name is now set to an empty string on creation and scene clear; this prevents an issue with not loading the template for figures that do not have a dsx associated with them
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue with writing extra properties on modifiers to a scene asset
- Made some minor tweaks to the scripted renderer standard example
- Fixed #46509 : When performing a spot render, do not render to rib
- Have set default scene ids attempt to set on source file as well
- Fixed the use of color and size in create instance constructors
- Added geometry/parameters/uv options to the node support asset save
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed #46885 : Fixed an issue with the display as percent option in the parameter settings dialog
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed 46920 : Added boolean guards around updateShape on dzObject to prevent recursive updates being called from grafting figure shape
- Fixed the name of start/end time properties on DzRenderOptions
- Fixed an update issue with the available maps when selecting a skeleton with the weight map brush
- Fixed an issue where the Shader Mixer Preview sometimes would not work.
- Fixed an issue with the hierarchical material preset filter
- Fixed an issue in the FBX Exporter where GeoGrafting did not work in Maya 2013 or any FBX 2013 based importer
- Fixed padding of the 3dviewport aspect and connected change in rendering to viewport to changing updating the aspect rect of the 3dviewport
- Fixed #43093 : Fix to color transform brick to allow from and two space
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #46925 : Determine if a property has an adjusted value when writing out; solved issues with setting an ERC controlled property to 0
- Fixed an issue with transformations of an item when that item is fit to another item that it is also parented to
- Fixed an issue with setting local transforms to better maintain the general scale value
- Disabled the layered image editor action to prevent it from being used outside of the context of a specific channel, due to changes in how layered images are represented
- Fixed properties loaded from .daz files to write attributes when saved to DSON
- Tweaks to the default scene id editor action
- Added the “parent_in_place” tag to DSON node instance
- Added an option in to the Wearable(s) preset that allows a figure to be re-parented into a group during load
- Fixed some general load issues with @selected
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Added conformScale, conformMorph, and useConformPoints flags to Poser9 Cr2 export
- Fixed #46935 : PowerLoader exposed an issue where the skeleton is selected by the editor but cleared by the boneselector when multiple scene loading/finish loading is called during figure load
- Fixed GLSL rendering on newer OpenGL drivers
- Minor text update to Wearables asset filter option dialog
- Modified Wearables asset filter to allow inclusion of the selected figure's parent
- Added ability for Wearables preset to include the pose of the selected figure
- Updated the scene identification dialog to work on multiple items at once
- Fixed #46972 : Added methods to DzBasicCamera to identify if the camera is the default scene camera
- Fixed a crash in the Bryce Bridge when the using custom shaders
- Fixed an issue with resolution of @selected nodes in non-presets
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #45414 : Crash in the mesh smooth modifier if its collision item was set to none
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed some consistency issues with the File Info Tool Tip
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Added @deprecated to DzScene::saveScene; .daz
- Fixed #44448: Fixed the generation of atlas maps on figures with multiple uv sets
- Fixed a memory leak in the layered image editor
- Fixed #47009 : Intermittent crash in mappable property widgets when image menu is up
- Fix to how standard material properties write out; compatibility with Carrara
- Fixed check for zero layers in Puppeteer preset
- Fixed #47047 : Audio files on Mac are not saved
- Fixed #47055 : Multiplicative color blend was not using the proper destination pixel
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Modified building of the projection template menu to include files bearing either the DUF or DSF file extension
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where the ask to save dialog was not being shown when choosing file open from the content library
- Fixed an issue when saving extra node data
- Fixed #46914 : Puppeteer crash related to using it on conforming clothing
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Made tweaks to script examples
- Made tweaks to script docs
- Added a method on dzassetoutfile to clean source information from the assets to be written
- Fixed nodes to respect the inheritScale flag to allow the reading of Poser Propagating Scale
- Fixed legacy binding and skin binding to take the inheritsScale flag into account
- Implemented support for setting inheritScale flag to the appropriate value in code that creates nodes/bones
- Added an option to joint editor to allow setting the inheritScale flag
- Updated SDK version/min to 18.104.22.168
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Updates to script examples
- Updates to script docs
- Added UI options for conformMorphs, conformScale, and conformEndpoints to the Cr2 exporter
- Modified the FBX importer and exporter to respect and set the inheritScale flag
- Added confirmation dialog that lists the files that will be modified when using the save modified assets filter
- Fix to writing/reading inheritScale for bones and instance nodes
- Fixed #47109 : Read speed of puppeteer data
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Set the y value of the node's endpoint to the max of the bounding box when creating primitives
- Fixed #44702 : Mesh smoothing causing viewport to go blank
- Geometry importer will now set the origin and the endpoint to the min and max of the bounding box on the y axis
- Geometry importer will now center the x and z values to the middle of the bounding box for those values respectively
- Fixed an issue with the Pz3 importer and overlapping groups where groups by the same name would not be processed correctly if one name was a subset of another
- Fix to content db to add artist to file tags
- Fixed #47123 : Negative exponent too large for a float or double
- Added a new UI option to the create primitive dialog that allows specifying where the origin of the new primitive will be set
- Tweaks to object names of widgets in the create primitive dialog
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Set end point of new null nodes to be the extent of the bounding box of the null in the y direction
- Fixed #47137 : Legacy figures with geometry on the root did not load correctly
- Fixed #46376 : Fixed load of 1.3 scene uvs
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Added script wrapper method for addFacet on dzfacetmesh
- Installer fixes
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a long standing issue with motion blur render options; re-exposed the option through the Render Settings UI; motion blur consumes more memory than a regular render as it requires multiple copies of the scene at sequential times in order to create the effect
- Updated scripted renderer to be able to handle motion blur
- SDK version/min updated to 18.104.22.168
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Updated SDK documentation to reference the DSON file format
- Fixed File > Save As > Support Assets > Scene Assets to generate user facing files that are annotated as a scene_subset rather than a scene; scene files should default to open behavior when loading while scene_subset files should default to merge behavior
- Updated SDK documentation to cleanup some old information about Qt and creating plugins
- Updated SDK documentation to cleanup some old information about building on windows and mac
- Fixed #46128 : Fix pz3 importer to not stop parsing on custom geometry tags
- Updated SDK documentation to remove a beta indicator from shader mixer classes
- Fixed a crash when exporting Genesis as a Cr2
- Fixed #46207 : Material indexing in geografting figures; i.e. catgirl genesis
- Updated several content DB script wrapper classes and documentation stubs to reflect the current CMS connector API
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed #43718 : Splash screen info about activating Photoshop 3D Bridge was out of date
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Updates to scripting docs/samples.
- Minor pz3 importer plugin description update
- Minor object name consistency tweaks
- Fixed the placement of the object origin in primitives; choosing object space for a plane was resulting in a 5 unit offset along the Y axis
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #47192 : Use map_d rather than map_D on obj export; reverted : map_d is correct, but Bryce recognizes uppercase
- Fixed #43445 : Visibility preview issues with aniMate
- Fixed a bug with parenting in place and animated joint centers
- Fixed an issue with metadata being generated for user facing files produced by the Set Default Compatibility Bases action
- Implemented a explicit Group Node; intended for creating groups of items in the scene that can easily be managed by the one group node; intended to replace using a null node for grouping and provides better logic for features such as visibility, selectability and framing
- Fixed an issue with cleaning up the scene hierarchy when re-building
- Fixed a FBX export issue where the offset was incorrect on morphs
- The selectable flag in the scene pane is now properly respected by surface selection tool
- Added saving examples to SDK docs
- Clean up of content db scripting class wrappers
- Fixed #46326 : Fixed reading of PMD for props
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #47207 : No need to calculate shadow map for lights that are hidden
- SDK documentation tweaks
- Fixed #47206 : Center on the bricks after a brick scene load
- Auto Fit will now cause bones that are hidden in the figure being fit to be visible/non-hidden in the converted result in order to address differences resulting from face group projection; i.e. v4 basicwear sports bra collars
- Fixed an issue with tmin/tmax values from the Cr2 exporter; eyelashes exported to Poser now appear correct with regard to transparency
- Fixed the order of display group properties in a geometry shell node
- Fixed #47139 : Changed drop at (alt + drag) in the file load filter to position items by an offset if there are more than one top level node dropped
- Changed dz3dviewport to allows drop at and context menu when alt-dragging dsf and duf files
- Fixed #47216 : Allow geometry culling without inheriting subdivision as is done with geografting
- Updated the message presented when a figure is selected that cannot be modified with the Weight Map Brush tool
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #47224 : Write the light type in the extra section when writing out a shader light
- Fixed missing enum documentation on DzCamera
- Added a custom material example to the SDK
- Updated the black hole world space modifier example to use new DSON IO system
- Various SDK documentation tweaks
- Changed the default focal distance of views/cameras to 450 units, from 360 units
- Fixed limits on/off actions; did not work when a root was selected
- Added inline help for create group action; updated null inline help
- Updated toolbars in the city limits and self serve layouts to include the create group action
- Fixed content db script API docs
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Added styling/support for the create group action icon and group node icon
- Added support for valueOpKey from pz3 importer
- Added support for valueOpKey to DSON save
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue with valueOpKey import
- Added support for valueOpKey to Cr2 exporter
- Moved logic for creating primitives to the dzgeometryutility class
- Added dzgeometryutility::createPrimitive( DzSettings ); does the work of creating the geometry and adding the node to the scene based on the settings passed in
- Refactored the various ui elements of the create primitives dialog to coincide with logic changes
- Exposed the creation of primitives to script; via a method on the script global Geometry
- Fixed #45536 : Linear and regular point lights in conjunction with displacement sometimes would self shadow due to ignored shadow bias
- Updated property editor to include a “Keyed” ERC type
- Modified hierarchical material preset to allow choosing a tree of nodes individually; you are no longer forced to include the parent if you include a child
- Fixed an issue with facets being drawn to the pick image when the node is not selectable
- Fixed #46258 : Joint Editor was not initializing the current param axis properly, resulting in a crash if the pane was not visible when deleting a bone
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Updated geometry scripting samples
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed #47259 : Avoid a crash when working with deformers from pose files
- Added brief descriptions for several SDK classes
- Update 3Delight render engine to 10.0.50; see 3Delight Change Log notes between 9.0.123 and 10.0.50 for more details
- Fixed an issue with weight map brush smoothing operations paying attention to locked maps
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixed #47255 : When creating a new brick light/camera and when applying a brick material to the scene, change identifier on bricks
- Fixed #47258 : Apply dsf pose only to selected parts of a figure doesn't work
- Did some work to speed up navigation in content library pane
- Added missing companion related properties to DzContentFile
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed normalization of a list of weight maps when locking is in use
- Fixed weight map full symmetry action respecting locking
- Fixed #47289 : When converting a figure and moving slave properties to a figure controller, iteration must go from back to front
- Fixed #45087 : On Mac “folder picker” draws behind the viewport
- Fixed #47297 : PresetHelper now uses doImageFileDialog properly
- Tweaks to scripting docs
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed #47280 : Ask the user if they would like to turn off limits when a pose/shaping preset attempts to adjust a value beyond limits and control freak was not invoked
- Fixed an issue with the normalization routine on dzweightmap; it was improperly accumulating weight
- Fixed : #47305 : Nodes with multiple geometry on FBX import now work in most cases
- Fixed #47249 : In the pz3importer, when combining shapes, the src shape materials were not accounted for in the case that the mesh was first created on the target shape
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue that was causing shaders compiled using a 4.x version prior to 188.8.131.52 (3Delight 9.0.123) not to auto-recompile for use with the current version (3Delight 10.0.50)
- Errors that occur during conversion from general to local maps are now logged
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Use the DELIGHT environment variable instead of PATH for auto-recompile of shaders; consistency with standalone using render to RIB
- Moved setting of environment variables used by 3Delight for auto-recompile of shaders from the core to the plugin
- Updated script wrapper for getting/setting environment variables to use Qt globals instead of direct platform API calls
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Fixes to improve load speed, using cache
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue with cache clean up when saving
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Improved bounding box calculation speed
- Correct DSON dates to use iso date format; fallback to locale for backward compatibility
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed logic error when writing the bulge param name for a weight mapped figure to cr2
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Tweaks relating to script API access and documentation
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Tweaks relating to script API access and documentation
- Fixed #46382 : Added a message box indicating “The Hexagon Bridge requires Hexagon v220.127.116.11 or higher.” if the Hexagon process is not successfully started, in order to provide more informative feedback to the user and in keeping consistency with the Bryce bridge
- Fixed #47439 : Make sure the properly is clamped before checking if the value is outside the min/max
- Update CMS libraries
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #47422 : Apply an aniblock, save as .duf scene, reload the scene, missing keyframes
- Updated Bitrock InstallBuilder to version 8.3.0 - addresses bugs in the installers being generated by previous versions
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Tweaks relating to script api access and documentation
- Added an option to the general page of the preferences dialog which allows setting of the location for cached DSON asset information; the DSON asset cache is used to affect the load speed of DSON based add-on assets
- Fixed an issue where “Ready to Render” scenes were not “Ready to Render” because they did not clear the scene before loading their own contents; an issue of Merge vs. Open. Files that have their content type set as “Scene” (by default, those saved as a Scene) will now clear the current scene when double clicking on them in the Content Library and the Smart Content panes. The behavior of a drag-n-drop operation from these panes into the viewport remains the same (Merge, by default) as does context menu options for either pane and using the Open… or Merge… actions from menus/toolbars. Scenes that are saved as a Scene Subset (which can include all assets in that scene) are assigned the “Set” content type, and will exhibit the Merge behavior by default instead of the Open behavior.
- The labels of the “Open” and “Merge” options in the context menu for a file asset in the Content Library pane have been updated to clarify their purpose; “Open As New” and “Merge Into Scene” respectively
- The “Load it” option in the context menu for a file asset in the Smart Content pane has been split into separate “Open As New” and “Merge Into Scene” options and correspond to the same labeled options in the Content Library pane
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Updated the Product URL in the Product View store script to reflect the launched website URL.
- Added virtual to DzElement - shouldSortOnLoad returns a boolean indicating if the property groups should be sorted for the element after loading; defaults to true, subclasses can reimplement to change the behavior
- Do not sort DzShaderMaterial; order is determined by script
- Do sort DzBrickMaterial
- Incremented SDK version
- Remove default content from standard installers; activate “old” Content removal for new standard installers
- Origin, orientation and endpoint written by the Cr2 exporter for a node that has animatable origins is now written with the default value rather than the current value; this makes the values consistent with the initValue of the offsetA channels
- Tweaks relating to script API access and documentation
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed writing/reading of optional interpolation array for key/value pairs
- Fixed #47490 : Call toLower when setting the file on assetItemLookup
- Added a Properties Preset asset filter as a DSON equivalent to the deprecated script based Character Preset; combination Pose + Shape + Materials, no loading of assets
- Added Preset/Properties to default content types; for files produced by Properties Preset asset filter
- Fixed the labels of the DzActivityAction# actions to clarity their purpose; i.e. Show Activity #. The previous label (Layout #) was misleading as the scope of the term “Layout” changed to be more inclusive with the introduction of the “Activity” concept
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Renamed DzContentMgr::openFiles() to DzContentMgr::mergeFiles() to better describe what the function is actually doing
- Updated DzContentMgr::openFile() and DzContentMgr::importFile() descriptions to include handling of DUF companion files
- Added documentation for DzContentMgr::mergeFiles()
- Incremented SDK version/min to 220.127.116.11
- Tweaks relating to script API access and documentation
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Added DzApp::createDigest()
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed #47472 : Mesh smooth modifier action will not apply to all selected nodes that have an object; any node that could not have the modifier applied will be listed in a report dialog at the end of the operation
- Fixed missing scripting API documentation on DzHierarchyPane
- Push modifier will now apply to multiple selection
- Remove actions for push and smooth modifiers now handles multiple selection
- Fixed the spelling/casing of the conformForceEndPoint flag written to the output of the Cr2 exporter
- Added the conformFollowOrigin flag to the output of the Cr2 exporter
- Added a Conform Origins checkbox to the Cr2 exporter dialog
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Implemented the Properties Preset asset save filter - a more robust DSON based equivalent of the deprecated script based Character preset that records values for pose, shaping and material properties, for the primary selected object in the scene
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed writing of the number of key-value pairs participating in a valueOpKey operation
- Added Built-in Content metadata
- Fixed scripting API documentation for DzTime and DzError
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Improved feedback when trying to load a file that does not exist as the startup scene, on new scene and through the content manager API
- Fixed an issue with the On New file load so that it no longer depends on the setting for whether a startup scene is loaded
- The On New file name is now passed to the content manager rather than directly trying to load as a .daz scene file - has been modified to allow all native files to be used rather than just deprecated .daz files
- Fixed an issue where the Cr2 exporter was not creating a parameter for each axis of each joint - related to animated origin updates
- When exporting a weight mapped figure to cr2, a joint is now created if the parameter has weight in the current map or the source and target are the same and the vertex map is empty - related to animated origin updates
- Minor text consistency tweaks to messages
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- Added “uninstallers” to the list of names excluded when getting folders that are the immediate children of mapped native directories
- Added *.mc6 and *.mcz to the list of extensions included when getting files in mapped Poser directories via the script API
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Added placeholder content type icon resources - a simple transparent image overlay used to indicate the content type of a user facing file
- Fixed the hierarchical material preset filter so that it sets the content type for files it produces to Preset/Materials/Hierarchical rather than Preset/Materials
- Fixed the shaping preset filter so that it sets the content type for files it produces to Preset/Morph/Apply rather than Preset/Pose
- Improved the speed of projection map initialization
- Updated content type icon resources to use color coding according to default behavior - red = replace, green = load new, yellow = apply to selected, blue = load new or apply to selected, gray = indeterminate, magenta = attention needed
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed the Wearables asset filter so that it sets the content type of user facing files it produces as Preset/Wearables instead of Preset/Wardrobe
- Fixed #47564 : Crash if you close the progress dialog during auto-fit
- Updated splash and about images
- Added missing Preset/Light/Position content type to defaults
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue with auto generation of morphs on fitted items
- Fixed the Content Library asset tooltip so that it will display the filename of a DUF companion file if one exists
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 188.8.131.52
- Updated the Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles to differentiate between a companion DUF file and a companion script
- Updated several save filter icons in the Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles
- Fixed an issue with uv set identification and whether the correct uv set was being applied on load
- Improved projection map initialization speed
- Improved morph projection speed
- Fixed a crash when performing an undo operation on the deletion of geografted figures
- Updated installer images
- Updated inline help for several actions
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 184.108.40.206
- Updated the Main Street, Highway and Darkside styles
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 220.127.116.11
- When the Content DB Maintenance > Export User Data option is used, the exported metadata now includes CompatibilityBase, Compatibilities and ContentType information, in addition to any user defined Categories, Userwords and UserNotes for a given file - these are needed for “Smart Content” to be “Smart”
- Fixed an issue with the writing of uv sets
- Fixed #47586 : Set Selectability and Visible In Render true when reusing bones from a legacy figure that has been auto fit
- Fixed #47590 : Projection map creation issue
- Fixed errant writing of legacy source info for files saved from content loaded by a .daz scene - highly recommend using Edit > Scene > Update Scene Asset(s) for Import Source(s)… prior to saving a .daz scene as .duf scene
- Fixed an intermitent crash on projection map generation
- Added a second column to the Metadata Import dialog that displays the DAZ 3D store index of a product - the columns can now be sorted by clicking on the column headers and by default are sorted by the store index
- Added a second top level item to the Metadata Import dialog that contains user data
- Added an option to the Metadata Import dialog that allows the user to override some product defined data with user defined data, when re-importing metadata
- Added basic inline help, updated inline help, for asset save filters
- Made some consistency tweaks to various inline help entries
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed #47582 : 4 bit and 8 bit png crash
- Fixed errant warning on load of DzShaderLight
- Fixed #47596 : Prevent polypoints buffer from creating invalid tangent values ( INF/NAN )
- Revise installer text to indicate “4.5” instead of “4”
DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 22.214.171.124