Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Cyberpunk Futuristic Styles for Everyday 2|
|Published Artist(s):||Aeon Soul|
Cyberpunk Futuristic Styles for Everyday were created with the concept of cyberpunk street-wear in mind: style is everything and your body + outfit are the ultimate statement.
This amazing clothing package contains 12 Shirt styles (+5 emission options) and 5 Pants styles (+3 emission options and +2 opacity options), and a host of customization options to create personalized styles.
With a few easy steps you can create a style that perfectly suits your character and story:
1. Start from either the black or white base, keep it that way or choose a different color (this will have a powerful effect on the white while only granting a nuance to the black).
2. Fine-tune the emission if your style includes it. We provide some settings, but you can choose any (brilliant) color you want and the luminance value that perfectly fits your lights.
3. Customize the transparency, the settings we include offer a complete range of possibilities, these use LIE to add a white layer on top of the actual map so we didn't have to include hundreds of additional maps. It's a simple LIE and load fast enough.
4. You can then decide to have a different color for the transparent part: note that this is an Overlay color so the effect is apparent with more brilliant colors, but muted with darker ones.
5. That's it and if you change your mind… change your choices, you can get back to any of the steps at any time.
Get Cyberpunk Futuristic Styles for Everyday 2 and enjoy an amazing versatile clothing pack you'll reach for every time!
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.