Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Elita Cyberpunk Megapack for Genesis 8 Female(s)|
|Published Artist(s):||BadKitteh Co|
Elita Megapack is a wonderfully detailed set for your Sci Fi scenes! She will fit into cyberpunk or a dystopian landscape.
Elita Megapack has 7 wearable figures, and three classes of textures. We chose to call them classes because each one contains a large group of options offering dozens of possible combinations. Two of the wearable items are also dForce ready, in addition to being fully rigged, so if you desire more natural looking cloth flow, you can run the simulation.
This set contains:- Left arm assembly, which has three major elements; Cutoff Finger Gloves, Forearm Guard and a two element Forearm Cuff. Each of the elements of the left arm assembly has a number of material zones, and individual assembly groups can be hidden via transparent materials, or via included morphs where technically possible. There are 8 texture options for this figure.
- Right arm assembly, which has two major elements; Cutoff Sleeve (leather armor) and a Full Fingered Glove. Each of the elements of the Right arm assembly has a number of material zones, and individual assembly groups can be hidden via transparent materials. There are 12 texture options for this figure.
- Cross Belts, have two major elements; Chest Cross Belt and a Waist/Pouch Belt. Each of the elements of the Right arm assembly has a number of material zones, and individual assembly groups and some of their parts can be hidden via transparent materials, or via included morphs where technically possible. There are 10 texture options for this figure.
- Elita Boots (2 pieces), are thigh-high protective galactic fantasy combat style boots. They too have several material zones and morphing options. Boots can be fitted with or without the leggings. There are 7 texture options for this figure.
- Elita Dress assembly has a dress and a bra in one figure. Each can be shown and hidden as needed via transparent materials. Dress wearable comes with built in dForce weight map and settings, so the end user just needs to run the simulation to get a more natural cloth look. Dress can also be hidden via provided transparent material to get a bra-only look. There are 8 texture options for the dress and 8 for the bra.
- Elita Hoodie Collar Cap is a high collared hoodie cap in a dropped down position. It can be added to the dress assembly for a more imposing or outdoorsy look. Hoodie comes with built in dForce weight map and settings, so the end user just needs to run the simulation to get a more natural cloth look. There are 9 texture options for this figure.
- Elita Underwear Plate is armor style underwear assembly to match the armor plated Bra. It can be worn with the leggings or without (fitting morphs included). Underwear has 8 texture options matching the bra plates. - Elita Leggings are simple skin tight leggings to be worn as a protective gear under the armor - if desired. Leggings have short pant and long pant texture options. There are 17 texture options for this figure. Simple white, black gray and beige coloring will make these one of your wardrobe staples well suited to be used outside of this set.
Each figure number of surfaces so you can apply your own shaders to them.
A word on textures: There are three main texture classes in Elita Megapack, for three distinct styles. Each of these style groupings has a subset of options giving it a large number of options. Some items can be mixed up across styles as well. All textures are made with close-up to mid range rendering (high detail). Each texture has a Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Specularity, Bump and Normal maps for IrayY PBR shaders. Each texture map ranges from 4096 x 4096 to 1024 x 1024 in size. Individual texture size depends on the size of the figure, and is calibrated to maintain proportionate texel size across the set.
Galactic Bounty Hunter Red is a great space renegade look. It includes 2 boot textures, 1 Cap, 1 Dress, 1 Belt, 1 Left Arm, 2 Right arm, 1 Shorts, 2 Underwear textures, 3 metal shaders and a transparent utility shader. Sky Deck Uniform is a more formal cyberpunk looking texture. It includes 3 boot textures, 6 Bra, 6 Cap, 6 Dress, 6 Belt, 5 Left Arm, 5 Right arm, 3 Shorts, 3 Long pants, 5 Underwear textures, 5 metal shaders and a transparent utility shader.
Dystopian Rebel is a very earthy texture set with light and dark main option (brown and beige). It includes 2 boot textures, 2 Bra, 2 Cap, 2 Dress, 3 Belt, 2 Left Arm, 4 Right arm, 2 Shorts, 7 Long pants, 2 Underwear textures, 3 metal shaders and a transparent utility shader.
dForce note: While weight maps and cloth settings have been provided with dress and a cap, the end user is welcome to experiment with their own cloth presets as well. Some of the promo images utilized a wind simulation node which is not included in the set.
In addition to the 9 base figures in this set, there are 7 wearable presets which will load key parts of the set for you, including appropriate poses and morphs (such as boot fit over leggings). All figures will load in untextured beige material to encourage personal user choices with materials, or cross application use.
Genesis 8 Female Morph support: For each wearable figure we individually evaluated whether auto follow provided satisfactory results. Where garments looked wrinkles, morphs were hand sculpted. This includes Genesis 8 Female chest morphs. List of hand sculpted morphs varies for each of the 7 figures. At Bad kitteh co we regularly review the following Full Body morphs: FBMBodybuilderSize, FBMBodySize, FBMBodyTone, FBMEmaciated, FBMFitness, FBMHeight, FBMPearFigure, FBMThin, FBMVoluptuous, Aiko 8, Alexandra 8, Charlotte 8, Edie 8, Eva 8, Gia 8, Girl 8, Latonya 8, Mabel 8, Mei Lin 8, Monique 8, Olympia 8, Penny 8, Stephanie 8, Teen Josie 8, Victoria 8, Zelara 8.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier, which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.