Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Vinnuth Kriegor Battle Mega Armor for Genesis 8 Male(s)|
|Published Artist(s):||BadKitteh Co|
Vinnuth Kriegor is a legendary armor set for a brave and winning warrior with origins somewhere between Orcs and Humans. Maybe he has some Elven blood as well.
This is a 21 piece outfit crafted to utmost detail to suit very detailed closeup views required of a main character in your story.
This outfit has:
- Two tribal necklaces, that can be used together or separately.
- Left and Right shoulder guards (not identical), which can be used by themselves or together for a dress-up or a dress down version of your warrior.
- Chest crest and cross tie piece which holds down the shoulder armor.
- TWO forearm guards (Vambraces), smaller and larger version. Each can be used on a left or right arm, or use a large one on the right arm and small one on the left arm for an attack and defense arm look. (Total of four pieces)
- Finger-less elbow-high gloves to be used under the vambraces, or standalone.
- Knuckle Guards for the left and right hand for heavy battles.
- Loincloth system. This loincloth is made of a heavy belt and several layers of leather and fur. It is fully rigged so that each layer of leather or fur can be manually moved, for very fine adjustments (via movement dials). We also provided several material OFF utilities where one or more layers can be turned off, for a number of different looks.
- Barbarian Underwear. It can be used standalone, or with the loincloth. Mainly it is intended for use when a warrior doesn't want the heaviness of a loincloth.
- Boots. Heavy leather and chunky metal boots lined with fur for serious battlefield safety and comfort. - Two oversized weapons, an Iron axe and a Mace fitting for a magnificent Orc or barbarian chieftain. Both are parented via wearable presets to left or right hand. They can also be used standalone. Mace chain is fully rigged for a lot of dynamic movement. It also includes several pose control dials.
This set has two extremely detailed texture sets. White Warrior and a Red Warrior look. They can also be mixed together. There are several shader utilities, for different fur colors, and a transparent shader to turn certain features off.
Each figure has numerous surface zones so you can easily customize things by turning parts on and off via transparent shader, or by applying your own shaders. Since this is a large set there are too many to show. Smallest piece in this set has 6 separate surfaces.
Many of the items make use of HD morphs for added details (especially where wrinkling is expected). If the end user is using wearable presets, no additional input is necessary to make this feature work.
Since this IS meant to be heavy leather and metal armor, some body movements will be a bit limited, as they would be in real life. This set is rigged to offer a little bit of compromise of a movement that may not be possible in real life, but at some level of movement range we decided against offering full range of movement that the underlying figure is capable of), because it would cause unsightly mangles. Where to stop was a judgement call on each piece based on how it looks.
This set was designed to look the best on larger and heavier figures and creatures (because of it's bulk). We included special custom morphs to fit Josh Crockett's Orc character and RawArt's “Orc Brute” character.
Wherever DAZ studio Morph Following did not produce acceptable results, we have hand sculpted Genesis 8 Male Body Morphs, and including Michael 8, Darius 8 and Lucas 8.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.