|Product Name:||Genesis 3 Jogging Turns|
Left and Right Jogging Turns ( Please note that this product does not include straight ahead jogging aniBlocks. ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKh_o4w2kMk&feature=youtu.be Simply apply either the Left or Right Turn aniBlock to your Genesis 3 Female(s) or Victoria 7, and off she goes. This also connects seamlessly to the Genesis 3 jogging aniBlocks which allows her to run straight ahead. (The straight ahead jog is not included in this pack.) You also have the choice between turns with body morph or without depending on the garments she is wearing. All are handcrafted and there are no pops, glitches and no sliding feet. Please watch video commercial below to see this product in action.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
1) Start Daz Studio
2) Make sure Daz Studio is set at 30 frames per second (fps). By default it is set to 30 frames per second so you should be fine. To set to 30 fps go to the Frame Counter/Frame Per Second dial of the aniMate Tool Tab and right mouse click on it.
3) load Genesis 3 Female character or Victoria 7 from the content: People > genesis 3 Female or ( V7 )
4) If you have Body Morphs for Female, they will work with the BodyM aniBlocks ( not required though )
5) Once the shoes are loaded, Fit them to Genesis 3 by right clicking on the shoes > fit to > then select “Genesis 3 Female” ( “Genesis 3 female” should now be wearing the shoes correctly ) if not please refer to the shoes user instructions for that particular product
6) SELECT Genesis 3 Female or V7 and in the aniMate tab where the animBlocks are located select Formats > My Library > People > Genesis 3 Female > Poses > SKAmotion > Jogging (select an aniBlock ie: “Jog BodyM Left” will have the character Jogging forward with breast Morph animation. Jog NoBounce Left(and Right) will have no Breast animation)
Note: When adding Footwear, simply adjust the “foot offset” rotation in aniMate2.
Thank you so much for buying our products and feel to visit us at
also feel free to like us on facebook
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.