Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Transforming Daz Dragon 3 with Zbrush|
|Published Artist(s):||Digital Art Live, magbhitu|
This is over six hours of tutorials in taking an existing popular dragon model and learning how to re-engineer it. Discover how to add morphs and alter the detailing and colouring using ZBrush. It's a comprehensive project in how to create new morphs to alter a model, use secondary sculpting for detailing and then creating texture maps and colouring to give a brand new look and feel to the model. These tutorials were a live webinar class recorded in full HD and presented by master sculptor John Haverkamp.
You'll need ZBrush (4R7 was used) to follow along with these tutorials and to have a basic to intermediate knowledge of this software. When showing how to prepare and edit the texture maps in this guide, we used Photoshop.
1. A complete tour of the Daz Dragon 3.
2. An examination of dragon anatomy using geometrically simplified forms.
3. A comprehensive step-by-step guide for building morphs for iterative designs of Dragon
4. Learn the secrets of iterative design. How to generate “happy accidents” and variants of Daz Dragon 3 that can be sold in the Daz 3D store
5. Painting and texturing your dragon.
6. Getting it all working in an Iray shader in Daz
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.