Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Morphing Rocks And Formations|
Morphing Rocks And Formations is the ultimate bundle to build unlimited stone scenery like in the illustrations of famous fantasy artists. Pedestals for your heroes, stone walls, rock platforms for your amazons over stone columns, menhirs for your druids and wizards, boulders in which your fairies rest, dolmens for your historical ancient cultures… A must have!
You have 3 basic round shapes with already applied materials, that you can morph using 12 morphs included, plus a twist bone, and 7 rock materials, and 12 already shaped stones, and 8 full scenery.
Some basic suggested uses of the rock morphs:
- Almond: basic all purpose shape that can quickly build platforms and stone grounds
- Boulder: do you need to fill a natural scene with rocks? This is the perfect option
- Brick: may look great on ancient architectural scenes
- Column: put some of these and you will get a classic fantasy environment
- Curved Platform: a shape often seen in many illustrations
- Menhir: bring the majesty of megalithic monuments to your themes
- Meteorite: the perfect shape for a falling rock or the weapon of a giant or a freak, and also great for sci-fi meteorites
- Mound: ideal for small mountains
- Mushroom: may look great over the columns, or if you need to pile up a series of stones
- Pedestal: as a magical flying stone platform or as a pedestal to highlight your characters
- Round Step: may provide quick stone steps in a natural scenery
- Stratum: rock shaped by the wind and water, making natural complex platforms
And remember that you can also mix and math these different morphs and the materials to get complex shapes as you wish!
All the set works both in DAZ Studio and Poser. You can install in one or both applications independently.
“The 2014 Christmas Giveaway items are offered as free items from the DAZ PA (Premiere Artist) Community. Each item is offered for 2 days only. These items are not made by, or supported by DAZ 3D. They're free, but you're on your own when working with them. Enjoy your freebies, and happy holidays!”
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.