Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Sunglasses Collection For Any Figure|
Get sunglasses for all your characters! What do sunglasses have to make any look more misterious, sexy, and appealing? They hide and show, get the attention on the eyes, and can make your pinups sexier, your adventurers bolder, your beach girls more outstanding, and in general, all characters need them because beauty can blind your eyes…A must have!
Sunglasses Collection is a set of 6 glasses with multiple finishes each one and 39 materials, with morphs to put on the head or over the nose, and adjust to the forehead, sides of the head and temples.
They can be used with any figure. By default they fit to Genesis 2, both Female and Male, but we also included fit morphs for the most common female and male figures for faster and easier fitting: Victoria 6, Michael 6, M4 Shape for Genesis 2 Male, V4, and M4. Also works great in any other Genesis 2 figure or character, usually with very little adjustment required.
We have studied deeply what we needed to make this product as versatile as possible, and we have designed a sunglasses pack that can be used on ANY figure for Poser or DAZ Studio. Then, we made it easier for the user, so it always look fantastic in every render, on every figure, character or pose.
You just need a figure with a head part (99% of them meet these criteria, including Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Female(s), V4…). The sunglasses will follow the movement, and you can use the adjustment morphs and the fine-tuned transform dials to fit them to your figure perfectly.
Descriptions of the sunglasses and materials:
- Classic sunglasses: Intemporal, all-purpose glasses of maximum versatility, perfect for any scene and any character. In Black, Brown, Orange and Blue, Pink, Red, and White, with ornaments in silver
- Hearts sunglasses: A classic of all times pop idols, fun and sexy. Glass frames in heart shapes, with a bow detail in the corner to make it even more sassy, that can be hidden or not if you wish. Sunglasses in Black, White, Red, and Pink. Bow in Black, Pink, or Red, and icon to hide the bow. Apply a mat for the sunglasses and then modify the bow selecting a color for it, or hide it
- Pinup sunglasses: The most popular shape for sunglasses for pinup girls, similar to those in all illustrations you saw over and over, with diamonds in the corners. Great variety of colors: Black, Leopard, Pink Leopard, Polka Dots, Racer, Red Polka Dots, Red, Sailor, Turquoise, White
- Round sunglasses: The round glasses of intrepid adventurers, tomb explorers, treasure raiders, bike riders, and sci-fi heroins, also great for vampires or even steampunk characters, and of course, to get a hippie or bohemian look. In all Black, Gold, or Silver. Lenses in black, blue, red, or pink. You can apply these lenses colors to change the default ones
- Shutter sunglasses: A top trending glasses model. A curious and stylish or shy look behind top fashion glasses wearnt by the most famous celebrities in the most fashionable parties. Bright and bold colors like: Kiwi, Ice, Cherry, Fuchsia, and Mint
- Wrap sunglasses: Be a rider, a pilot, a sci-fi girl, or a sexy model, police, or for the snow, these give style and fresh look to any character. In Black, Blue, Rainbow, and Smoke
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.