|Product Name:||Ear Cuffs And Wraps For Any Figure|
Ear Cuffs And Wraps are the accessory collection you need to give an original and unique touch to your fantasy characters of all kinds… A must-have!
The ear wraps also have size morphs and movement morphs to adjust the ear wraps to your wish or to move the hanging chains.
The ear cuffs include a hide mat pose to hide the chains and ornaments. Use them to turn these ear cuffs into ear wraps and maybe use with earrings, or to get a simpler look. You can also use the movement morphs to simulate gravity and natural fall, and to adjust to different hair models.
Ear Cuffs And Wraps For Any Figure is a set of 10 ear cuffs and wraps that can be used with any figure. By default they fit to Genesis 2, both Female and Male, but we also included fit morphs for the most common female and male figures for faster and easier fitting: Victoria 6, Michael 6, M4 Shape for Genesis 2 Male, V4, and M4. Also works great in any other Genesis 2 figure or character, usually with very little adjustment required.
We have studied deeply what we needed to make this product as versatile as possible, and we have designed a jewelry pack that can be used on ANY figure for Poser or DAZ Studio. Then, we made it easier for the user, so it always look fantastic in every render, on every figure, character or pose.
You just need a figure with a head part (99% of them meet these criteria, including Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Female(s), V4…). The jewels will follow the movement, and you can use the adjustment morphs and the fine-tuned transform dials to fit them to your figure perfectly.
Descriptions of the jewel sets and materials:
- Elven Calls: multiple filament ear wrap with the detail of magic elven trumpets and frills. You can set the metal to all gold, all silver, silver and gold alternated with golden frills, and artissan's gold (smooth and rough gold)
- Fantasy Swirl: elven ear wrap with frills, that can be set to all gold, all silver, silver with gold frills, and artisan's gold
- Moon Shine: Carefully crafted ear wrap with stars and frills, and a moon with face and a hanging star. You can move and rotate the moon and the star independently in all directions and several angles (set desired rotation morph to 1, others to zero). Mat poses are: bronze wrap and star borders and platinum frills and moon and stars in bluish turquoise, all gold, all silver, and silver with stars and moon in greenish turquoise
- Triskeles: ear wrap of Celtic inspiration, that can be set all gold, all silver, silver and gold, or artisan's gold
- Tribal Rites: ear wrap that is ideal for priestess or other fantasy characters and has a hanging chain and an ornament, and can be set to all silver, all gold, gold with silver and artisan's gold.
- Daughter Of Stars: stars are the most versatile theme that will fit any fantasy or scifi scene. A gorgeous design of gold or silver metal, and stars in black,blue,pink, or turquoise
- Dream Symphony: Romantic music themed design for glamour or fantasy characters. In gold or silver, and musical notes in gold, silver, or black
- Mysterious Goddess: Arcane plates with relief over swirling frills and hanging cones in gold, silver, gold and black. and silver and black. Includes morphs to move the plates out or to the front to adjust to different hair models, or style it as you wish
- Princess Of Forest: Leaves in gold, silver, green, or brown. A fantasy classic that looks awesome in fairies and elves. Has morphs for adjusting for hair
- Wings And Feathers: wings for a sky deity, a mighty warrior, or an elven princess of the skies. In gold, silver, bronze, or rusty. Has morphs for moving the wing to fit with different hair models, and for moving the point of the wing upwards. Use them also to style the ear cuff
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.