|Product Name:||The Briefing Room|
This multi-usage / multipurpose room can be used for your briefings, your meetings, office or classroom areas depending on the elements you'll chose to move or remove.
A large choice of loads options:
1. Load the main scene (floor, ceiling and the four walls areas) and add one of the 5 corresponding central area option: 01 chairs only, 02 “classroom alignment” tables and chairs, 03 Cshape tables and chairs configuration, 04UShape tables and chairs configuration, Two Work Areas tables and chairs,
2. Load these 5 different scenes already settled (with lights and cameras for DAZ users),
3. You can chose to load separately the useful areas depending on your camera angle (North, South, East and West Areas, Room Floor, Ceiling and the 5 “Room Centers” come separated), allowing you to remove then reload an full area once your lights, characters and cameras are posed and placed.
You will find many elements to customize your room:
Many Props: you will find included in the room or as separate props : 3 different flags shapes, cabinets, coffee pots, printer, fax, TV screens, tables, chairs, Video Screen, books and box, fire alarm, wall switches, wall plugs, clock, a lectern, folders, and hand markers for M4, V4, and Genesis right and left hands.
Different Materials presets: 5 different flag patterns (UNO, USA, Europe, China, NATO, Olympic), flags wood support can be turned metallic. Chairs structure can be turned white or black plastic and metallic. ON/OFF options are available for : TVs, Beamer, Beamer Screen. White Board can be written, written on a wiped layer, clean, wiped. Four material options for the lectern to cover most situations, material options for bin and door.
Morphing Elements: Lectern Micros and Lectern Shape, Video Screen opening/closing
Mobile elements: Door, Door Handle, the needles of the clock (each separately, hours, minutes, seconds).
Special “fake” irradiance maps are included in order to fake the real repartition of light on the walls, ceiling and floor in DAZ and Poser (can be removed for people using unbiased renders).
Starter cameras and lights are included for immediate rendering or as basis of further development of your scene:
- 13 camera presets to be sure to start “in the room” with appropriate camera settings, loaded at once for DAZ and Poser 9 and above users, or individual camera load for poser 8 and less.
- 4 Lights Presets : one cold light, one warmer one, and one variation for each of them. This product is available either stand alone, or as a bundle including The Briefing Room Poses.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.