This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
As reported in Zetta Relase Party Commons Thread:
OK, it turned out easier than I thought. Using JUST Morph Loader, Morph Follower, and the MorphtoCR2 script found in the Freepository.
1) Load V4.
2) Apply M4's OBJ file as a morph to V4 via morph loader. Dial it up to maximum.
3) Load a boot and Fit it to V4, don't bother with the V4 boot fit pose.
4) Activate Morph Follower! Wait patiently.
5) Use Morph to CR2 to “Move” the morph out to a new CR2 for Michael. Wait VEEEERY patiently again, script is slow in DS3.
6) Load M4, load new boot CR2, laugh madly.
I love that script SOOOO much.
* Mad laughter is optional, but recommended. After all, you've just performed Mad Science!!! .