This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Sporty Dress
Product Code: ps_ac2066
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: 4blueyes
Released: May 25, 2007
* Required Products: Victoria 4.2 Base, Aiko 4 Base
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Libraries:
* Figures: “Sporty Dress”
* Pose: “MAT Sporty Dress”
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ|Studio Content folders:
* “People:Victoria 4:Clothing:Sporty Dress”
* Although the DAZ Studio Presets for the Sporty Dress are in the Victoria 4 folder, they are compatible with all versions of this dress.
* Transparency Preview tips:
* Sometimes Poser makes items with transparency applied disappear in the preview. The clothing will render perfectly ok nevertheless. To make the clothing visible in the preview again you can do the following: select the offending item and go into the Material Room. Click on the “Remove detached nodes” wacro. You can leave the Material Room now :)
* Adjusting the Dress to Poses and Characters:
* In the Body parts menu you can find Skirt, Left and Right body parts. Moving them to sides, front and back will help you to adjust the bottom part of the dress to various poses. The adjustment morphs are as well accessible from the Body part of the dress. There are also additional movement morphs that you can find under the Hip body part.
* DAZ Studio transparency tips:
* You can decrease the Opacity of the “cloth” material in the Surface Tab in DAZ|Studio to about 95% to achieve semi transparent effect for the delicate silky fabric look.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020
\Runtime\libraries\Pose\MAT Sporty Dress
\People\Victoria 4\Clothing\Sporty Dress