This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Got SteamRider? Get rendering!
Need a worn-down rustbucket ? Check!
Need a not-so-worn-down rustbucket? Check!
Need something fancy ? Check!
Need something less shiny but fancy ?
A few tips:
* The set comes with a blanker in case you're the mix and matching type, this mat-pose will set your figure to a non-reflective white.
* Both textures come in two flavours - Shiny (self-explanatory) and Matte - matte means no reflections have been set, so you have a non-reflective surface - This is handy when you have a scene with i.e. mist or other stuff, a lot of reflective surfaces don't shine much in misty or foggy scenes.
* The Shiny textures have been set to a medium Shiny setting - if you really need to tidy up that rust bucket, or hurt your eyes with bling, crank the reflections up to 100. The set has three reflection maps:
* REF_SteamRider_Steel.jpg - this is the metallic reflection map for the Courier
* REF_SteamRider_Wood.jpg - this is the reflection map for the wheels, axles and boiler box and everything else wood on the Fancy set.
* REF_SteamRider_Gold.jpg - this is the second reflection map for the Fancy set - this is for the golden shine.
Again: The reflection maps have been set to a medium setting, in order to help you adjust your scene better. Remember that the brighter the map, the bigger the highlight. Also remember that highlights are dependent on the light in your scene, so remember to tweak those as well
In all cases, “P4” will refer to Poser 4 and “PP” will refer to Pro Pak.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http: \\www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020